West Bengal Health Recruitment 2023, Candidates are invited for engagement of different categories of staff for Covid-19 related duties in West Bengal. All eligible applicants should online apply through recruitment website. Online application accepted as per the recruitment board, interested job seeker have a good chance to apply for this post West Bengal Health Jobs 2022-2023.
Applicants who were waiting to get job in West Bengal Government Department, can utilize these opportunity and apply through online, official website where you can apply for NHM West Bengal recruitment 2023. Check official notification application form, important dates, Eligibility, How to apply online, vacancy and other information given below.
Important Highlight West Bengal Job
- Job Location: West Bengal
- Type of Job: State Government
- Recruitment Name: NHM WB recruitment 2023
- Organization Name: National Health Mission (NHM), West Bengal
- Total Vacancies: 900 (Tentative)
- Official notification announced: Update soon
- Mode of application: Only Online mode
West Bengal Health Sarkari Job Details
Qualification For Molecular Biologist: The applicants should MD Microbiology from a recognized board with experience RT-PCR Lab or M.Sc. in Microbiology.
Qualification For Lab Assistant: The applicants should be B.Sc. in life science from a recognized board with 1-year diploma computer course certificate.
Qualification For Lab Attendant: The applicants should be H.S (10+2) from a recognized board with 1-year experience in the same trade.
Qualification For Laboratory Technicians: The applicants should be H.s (10+2) from a recognized board or Graduate in medical Laboratory.
Qualification For Pharmacist: The applicants should be a 2 years diploma in pharmacy from a recognized board under West Bengal Government.
Age criteria: As per the official notification of health recruitment board upto 40 years as on dated 1st January 2022 applicable.
Mode of Application: the application mode of this through online application through the Health portal of recruitment board, only online accepted.
Application fee criteria: As per the Guideline of notification board Rs.-100/- for General caste and Rs.-50/- for reserved category.
Important Date Scheduled
- Online application form available: Update soon
- Online application form end date: Update soon
How to Apply
National Health Mission (NHM) West Bengal will be announced the online candidates at official portal. The applicants are strictly advised to online apply well in advanced without waiting for end date of submission of online application form. applicants must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility and other requirements for submission of application form. here check application process step by step below.
- Applicants open the official portal www.wbhealth.gov.in, Then new screen will open with various link.
- Download the NHM West Bengal recruitment notification pdf
- If you ensure that you have done eligibility, may participate in recruitment.
- Here open the application form. after that new screen will open
- Fill up your complete details in application form & upload scan documents
- Re-check your filled application form before submission of final submit button
- Now you can take print out for future reference.
If you have any query about the West Bengal Health recruitment 2023, leave a comment in the comment section below. Our team try to resolve your query as soon as possible.