WB JECA 2021: Joint Examination for Masters in Computer Application is organized by West Bengal for admission in MCA course. The eligible aspirants will be able to get admission to Govt /Private Foundations in West Bengal state. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) conducts the Joint Entrance Exam. After the entrance exam, the successful candidate can take admission for full-time MCA courses in Private Engineering Colleges, Universities, Government colleges and some of the institutions in West Bengal. In this article, the aspirant can get all the information related to the WB JECA 2021 such as important dates, eligibility, etc.
WB JECA 2021: Important Dates
|Online Registration||1st week of April 2021|
|End date to Apply||2nd week of April 2021|
|End date to download Confirmation Page||3rd week of April 2021|
|Admit Card||1st week of July 2021|
|Release the Exam Date||2nd week of July 2021|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of August 2021|
- Applying aspirant must have a Bachelor’s (UGC/AICTE recognized) degree of minimum 3 years duration except for BBA with Mathematics at graduate or candidate passed 12th class with 50% marks or 45% for reserved category candidates.
- Applying aspirant must have a Bachelor’s degree (UGC recognized) or BCA-AICTE recognized with 60% marks for general 0r 45% marks for SC/ST category in Mathematics.
- Candidate must be qualified 10 or 12th class with 60% marks for general 0r 45% marks for SC/ST category in Mathematics.
- Applicants have a Graduate degree recognized by UGC or AICTE recognized B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA degree.
- Applying applicants also have Mathematics at each level with 60% aggregate (45% for SC/ST/OBC).
- Applying applicants must have an Sc degree recognized by in any discipline with 60% aggregate (45% for reserved category) and 55% aggregate in Mathematics.
- Aspirants must also secure 60% marks in 10th class or 12th class and Mathematics at each level.
WB JECA 2021: Application Form
Applicants can apply online by registering the email ID and mobile number. To get the application form candidate needs to sign in with the username and password through the official webpage. After getting the eligibility criteria, the candidates must proceed to fill the application form of WB JECA 2021. Only the registered candidates can appear in the entrance exam. Before filling the application form make sure to keep all your personal and educational details ready. Without doing any mistakes, candidates should fill the form. After that, they will have to give the payment. They will need to scan the passport size photograph and signature in the given format at the time of giving the form.
- The Application fee will be INR 500/- for candidates of all categories.
- Candidates can pay the application fee online using Debit card/ Credit card /Net banking.
- Exam mode: Offline (OMR sheets will be provided)
- The medium of Exam: English
- Number of Sections: 2 (Mathematics, Aptitude)
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 2 hours for Mathematics and 1 hour for Aptitude
- Type of Questions: MCQs
- Number of Questions: Total number of question will be 100 for Mathematics and 50 for Aptitude
- Marking Scheme: +1 for the correct answer, -0.25 for the incorrect answer
The exam will be conducted at following places: Asansol, Bankura, Berhampore, Burdwan, Cooch Behar, Durgapur, Haldia, Howrah, Kalyani, Malda, Siliguri, Kharagpur, Srirampur, Kolkata- Central/ North/ South
WB JECA 2021: Counseling
After the result announcement, the counselling date would be soon made public. The interested candidate would be called upon based on the ranks and merit list. The authority will organize counselling sessions to take admissions. There will be multiple counselling session for the candidates. At any round of counseling, applicants have the choice to appear for counselling. After the checking, all the documents the original one will have to be returned back to the candidate by the university. They will be rejected for their registrations if the candidate fails in the checking procedure and their seats will be given to other candidates.
Document s required during counseling
- 12th mark-sheet
- School leaving certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Cast certificate (for SC/ ST/ OBC only)
- 10th pass certificate
- 10th mark-sheet
- Probability and Statics: mean, median, mode, standard deviation, correlation coefficient, probability Permutation, combination, probability distribution.
- Algebra: matrices, summation of signal series, addition of vectors, scalar, and vector products, in equation, sets of elements, universal set, union and intersection of sets, De Moiver’s theorem, Complex number, determinates, empty set, subsets, Venn diagram, solution of linear equation, complements, algebra of sets, finite sets, class of sets, partitions, cross product, group, ring, and fields.
- Analytical Geometry: parabola, hyperbola, translation, Cartesian and polar coordinate, ellipse, straight line, circle, and rotation of axes.
- Calculus: maxima and minima, differential, equation, Limit, continuity, Taylor and maclaruin’s, series, definite and indefinite integrals, first Ana, second order, differential, functions of several, variables, partial differentials.
For Aptitude Test
- Data Interpretation, Quantitative Comparison, Reasoning, Problem Solving, Discrete Quantitative Analysis
For more details visit: https://wbjeeb.nic.in/JECACMS/