UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019: The IAS preliminary & Main exam will be conducted offline mode for various exam centres all over India. Civil Services is one of the Union Public Commission Services (UPSC) exams for Indian Administration Service (IAS). UPSC will release the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019. Eligible candidates were applied online by submitting their application on authority website. Now its time to download the admit card Candidate who is looking for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019.
UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019: Important Dates
|Pre Exam Admit card on||June 2019|
|Pre Exam date||June 2019|
|Main Exam Admit Card on||September 2019|
|Main Exam Date||October 2019|
UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019: Details
Admit card is a mandatory document to appear the IAS 2018 Exam. After successfully registered candidates can be allowed to download the UPSC Civil services exam UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019. Candidates are requested to download the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 early as possible. There is a time duration to inform the examination authority if the candidate finds any mistake in the hall ticket. Candidates can download the hall ticket by entering the candidate registration no. and date of birth. The examination authority will not be sent hall ticket by post, it can be download online only.
Contents of UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019
Name, Date of Birth, Roll no., Father’s name, Date & timings, Venue of the examination, Instructions to be followed during the examination.
Steps to download UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website i.e www.upsconline.nic.in
- Search for Hall Ticket download link & Click on it.
- Enter the registration no. date of birth and other required details.
- Check whether all details correct.
- Take the print out & keep it the safe place for future use.
Exam Centres for Pre Examination
Ajmer, Agartala, Ahmedabad , Agra, Allahabad, Aizawl, Anantpur, Aligarh, Bareilly, Aurangabad, Cuttack, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dehradun, Dispur, Dharwad, Gangtok, Faridabad, Gaya, Patna, Gautam buddh nagar, Panaji (goa), Bangalore, Bilaspur, Bhopal, Rajkot, Itanagar, Shillong, Ranchi, Tiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Tirupati, Vellore, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Dharwad, Gwalior, Gorakhpur, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Indore, Hyderabad, Pune, Imphal, Jammu, Jabalpur, Kozhikode (calicut), Kolkata, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Mumbai, Madura, Nagpur, Mysore, Gangto, Navi mumbai, Madurai, Nagpur, Kohima, Kochi, Jodhpur, Sambalpu, Warangal, Varanas, Vishakhapatnam, Thane, Srinagar, Siligudi, Shimla, Chennai, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Jorhat
Exam Centres for Mains Examination
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aizawl, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Cuttack, Bangaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, Raipur, Patna, Shillong, Shimla, Vijayawada, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Dehradun, Dispur (guwahati), Delhi, Jaipur, Jammu, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Kolkata
Prelims Exam Pattern
|Paper I: General knowledge||100||2 Hours||200|
|Paper II: Aptitude test||80||2 Hours||200|
Mains Exam Pattern
|A||Modern Indian Language skills||300|
|B||English language skills||300|
|6||Optional Subject Paper-1||250|
|7||Optional Subject Paper-2||250|
Preparation Tips for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019
- Optimize your time.
- Divide your time according to your topics and syllabus.
- Get enough sleep and have healthy food because you have to do hard work.
- Work on the solving speed and accuracy level.
- Do not stress yourself.
- Stay calm and be positive.
- Be consistent and hardworking.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019: Important Points
- Candidate must read the instructions on hall ticket after download the admit card.
- The candidate shall arrive a the examination hall at least half an hour before the commencement of the examination.
- It is advised that the centre is visited in advanced to know the exact location to avoid the delay.
- Any tampering of hall ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- Hall ticket is an important document and candidate are required to preserve it carefully.
- Candidate must retain the hall ticket till complete the admission process.