UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2023, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will update soon announce a notification for Provincial Civil Services (PCS). Every year Uttar Pradesh (UP) PCS examination is organize for different posts of Civil servant. PCS is the administrative civil service under group a state service of the executive branch of the government of Uttar Pradesh.
It was founded in the year 1858. Public Service commission officers hold various posts at the sub divisional, district, divisional and state levels from organized revenue administrative and maintaining law and order. Through the UP PCS examination, appointment of applicants is done in various departments under the state government of Uttar Pradesh (UP). UPPCS 2023 prelims exam is likely to be held in August 2023. The applicants who aspires to become a civil servant can apply through online mode for UPPSC PCS recruitment.
UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2023 Exam Date Scheduled
- Online application form: February 2023
- Last date to online application form: March 2023
- End date to submit application form: March 2023
- Upload documents & Sign: March 2023
- Admit card available: October 2023
- UPPSC Exam Date (Pre Exam): October 2023
- Answer Key Download: October 2023
- Result declaration: Update Soon
- UPPSC Main Exam date: Update Soon
- UPPSC Exam Result: Update Soon
Application Form UPPSC 2023
Open the official portal uppsc.up.in. hit there online apply link, at the new window open under head press on view advertisement link, choose the language in which you want to view the advertisement , refer complete information given in UP PCS notification 2023. Press on sample copy of registration link, after filling the basic registration form, check all the information filled by them. Please make sure that you must have valid email-id and contact number, upload scanned photo and signature of required size, submit the application fee as asked, now press on submit application, at least take a hard copy of system generated form for future use.
Graduate/Post Graduate/Diploma holder from a recognized, Minimum age limit 21 years maximum age limit 40 years. Age relaxation in Upper Age limit will be given to scheduled castes/scheduled tribes and other backward classes of UP
Admit card Download
The exam admit card will provide significant role in Uttar Pradesh (UP) PSC examination. Applicants who have not downloaded their exam admit card or roll number slip yet, they should consider downloading it now. Once the exam admit card link is disabled, it will become difficult to secure it online. Also number of applicants will receive admit card through any offline mode such a Post/Courier. Below we are mentioned some important point as follow.
- Go to the PPSC homepage
- Now click on the admit card option
- After that a list of admit card links will come on screen
- Click on the one that you need
- Kindly submit the registration number password at appropriate space.
- The admit card will show up for downloading and printing uses.
UPPSC Exam Result 2023
Uttar Pradesh Civil Services 2023 exam result: Uttar Pradesh State Civil Services Combined Competitive examination-2023, The exam result will be announced in the year of 2023 by the UPPSC, the applicants who appeared for the examination can check their exam result at the official portal. Applicants can check their merit list. Here mentioned some point follow as-
- Open the official portal of UPPSC
- The active to the pdf file of the exam result
- Now press Ctrl + F together
- After this, enter the roll number
- The exam result will be highlighted there
UPPSC Vacancy Details
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Block Development Officer
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer
- Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax)
- District Commandant Homeguards,
- Treasury Officer/Account Officer (Treasury)
- Cane Inspector and Assistant Sugar Commissioner etc.
UP PSC Selection Interview 2023
The last stage is that of the interview section the applicants qualifying mains exam will be called for interview. The interview has not been prescribed any stable syllabus and exam pattern/process of the interview. He/she has to do practice by himself without depending on others.