UP PCS 2021: For recruitment of eligible applicants to combined state upper subordinate services, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts UP PCS Exam. Those aspirants, who wish to apply for UP PCS 2021 examination in the upcoming year, must frequently visit our web portal for getting updated details regarding the same. Read the official advertisement from the official website. Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Result, etc about UP PCS 2021 can be read in the article below.
UP PCS 2021 Notification
- UP PCS 2021 Application process will be started soon, After the release of official notification, candidates can apply online.
UP PCS 2021: Important Dates
|Publication of official notification||To be updated||To be updated|
|The last date to submit application forms||To be updated||To be updated|
|Admit card||To be updated||To be updated|
|Date of written examination||To be updated||To be updated|
|Date of results declaration||To be updated||To be updated|
UP PCS 2021 Post Details
- Assistant Registrar (Cooperative)
- Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- Assistant Employment Officer
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-1)
- Assistant Commissioner Industries
- Assistant Accounts Officer (Treasury)
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer
- Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax)
- Assistant Director of Industries (Marketing)
- Assistant Labour Commissioner
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer (Treasury)
- Cane Inspector and Assistant Sugar Commissioner
- Block Development Officer
- Superintendent Jail
- Executive Officer Grade-I / Assistant Nagar Ayukta
- Deputy Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning)
- Area Rationing Officer
- Manager Credit (Small Industries)
- Manager Marketing and Economic Survey (Small Industries)
- Senior Lecturer DIET
- Designated Officer
- Statistical Officer
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Executive Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj)
- Accounts Officer (Local Bodies)
- Additional District Development Officer (Social Welfare)
- Passenger/Goods Tax Officer
- Sub Registrar
- Regional Employment Officer
- U.P. Agriculture Service Group-”B” (Development Branch)
- Naib Tehsildar, District Saving Officer
- District Backward Welfare Officer
- District Panchayat Raj Officer
- District Social Welfare Officer
- District Minority Welfare Officer
- District Food Marketing Officer
- District Supply Officer Grade-2
- District Handicapped Welfare Officer
- District Administrative Officer
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- District Programme Officer
- District Youth Welfare and Pradeshik Vikas Dal Officer
- District Probation Officer
- District Horticulture Officer Grade-2
- District Horticulture Officer Grade-1 and Superintendent Govt. Garden
- District Horticulture Officer
- District Commandant Home guards
- District Basic Education Officer/Associate DIOS & Other equivalent Administrative Posts,
- District Cane Officer
- Candidates must be the citizen of India with having the domicile of Uttar Pradesh also.
- The age of the candidates must be between 21 years and 40 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age will be provided to the candidates of the reserved category.
- Applicants must have completed the bachelor level degree from a recognized university.
For Specific Posts
- Asstt. Director Industries (Marketing): Post Graduate Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Technology or Post Graduate Degree in Textile Industries or minimum Graduation Degree in Textile Technology.
- Asstt. Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I): Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engineering as one subject.
- Asstt. Labour Commissioner: Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce / Law.
- Distt. Horticulture Officer Grade-2, D.H.O. Grade-1 / Supdt. Govt. Garden: Science Graduate in Horticulture (Ag.) or Equivalent Degree in B.Sc. Ag. or Horticulture.
- Distt. Program Officer: Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
- Distt. Cane Officer, U.P. Ag. Service Group “B” (Development Branch): Agriculture Graduate
- Distt. B.S.A. / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, Distt. Administrative Officer: Post Graduate Degree
- Distt. Audit Officer (Revenue Audit): Commerce Graduate
- Distt. Probation Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.
- Designated Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science.
- Senior Lecturer, DIET: Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
- Statistical officer: Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics or equivalent qualification.
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport): Law Graduate
|Category||Exam Fee (with on-line processing fee Rs. 25/-)||Total|
|Unreserved (General)||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 125/-|
|OBC and SC/ ST||Rs. 40/-||Rs. 65/-|
- The very first stage of the examination will be of Preliminary examination.
- The next stage of the examination will be the main examination.
- Only after cracking the preliminary stage of the examination, candidates will be eligible for the mains examination.
- The last but not the last stage of the examination is the interview.
- The preliminary examination will have two question papers.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks.
- The question papers will be of objective nature.
|Name of the Question Paper||Number of questions||Total marks||Total time|
|CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test)||80||200 (2.5 marks for each question)||2 Hours|
|General Study||100||200 (2 marks for each question)||2 Hour|
- There will be eight question papers in the main examination.
- All question papers of the main examination will be of a descriptive nature.
- The first and second question paper will be of General studies.
- Candidates will have to write three essays also in the question paper of the essay.
- There will be four question papers of the two optional subjects which candidates will choose from the list of subjects given in the official notification.
- There will be a question paper of the Hindi language.
- Candidates will have to qualify the question paper of the English language as well.
- There is no specific pattern and syllabus for the interview.
- Candidates need to have knowledge about themselves, their state and other contemporary issues.
- Candidate needs to be communicative and keep their views openly before the interview board.
UP PCS 2021 Admit Card
- The admit card will be available on the official portal of the commission.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- The admit card will have all the details about the examination, the reporting time and the date and venue of the examination.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
Pre Exam Centers
Barabanki, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Etawah, Faizabad, Agra, Allahabad, Azamgarh, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur Nagar, Rae Bareli, Shahjahanpur, Sitapur, Varanasi, Mainpuri, Mathura, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad.
Official Website: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/