UP ITI Admission Form 2023, Uttar Pradesh online registration form 2023, how to fill the application form, last date of application form, exam fee date, eligibility criteria details available on our page. UP ITI application form 2023 can be downloaded from here. We request all the applicants who want to fill the application form 2023 that complete details about it will be made available here, so read it carefully till the end, we will tell you that when will the online registration form 2023.
The admission process will be organized for the applicants looking admission in various Technical and Non-Technical ITI trades of Government and Private ITI institutions across the Uttar Pradesh state. Applicants will be shortlisted for UP ITI admission on the basis of state level merit. If you are interested read following details with key instruction on UP ITI Admission Form 2023.
UP ITI Application Form 2023
Uttar Pradesh (UP) ITI application form will be declared specifically for eligible applicants only, so applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying the exam. Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the end date of application form. Applicants must fill their UP ITI application form before the end week of August 2023, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of online registration process. Candidates must look the printout of filled UP IT admission form and fee receipt for future reference.
Educational Qualification: Students must qualify their 8th/10th or equivalent level examination from any recognized board to be eligible for UP ITI.
Age Criteria: Applicants must be at least 14 years old as on 1st August 2023 to be eligible for admission.
How to fill the online application form 2023
- Open the official portal of UP ITI
- Go to the admission portal of UP ITI and click on new applicant’s online registration.
- Now fill the online application form with details like personal details, email ID, phone number etc.
- After completing the registration process for UP ITI, applicants will have to open the form
- Now fill the application form with all required information, with communicational, address etc. and submit them.
- The information filled by application in UP ITI application form must have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- After submitting all required details in UP-ITI application form, applicants will be asked to upload all required documents including photograph, signature, category, certificate etc.
- The documents uploaded by applicants in UP ITI application form must be within the prescribed size and format.
- After submitting form t pay the application fee for final submission
- Now select your payment gateway then fill all required information accordingly and proceed the transaction for UP ITI application form.
- Once the transaction will be successfully complete, take a printout of the filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
UP ITI Merit List 2023
UP ITI merit list will be announced in the month of June (tentative)
Login credentials such as application number and date of birth would be required to access the merit list.
The applicants will be able to fill their choices of course and institution based on the merit list.
Once the merit list is declared, the eligible applicants will be called for the counselling.
The applicants are advised to download the merit list and take a printout.
The following list of the documents are required to carry out by the applicants at the counselling centre for UP ITI. Here check the details below
- Marksheet of class 8th/10th/12th
- Domicile of Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Identity proof like voter ID card, passport and aadhar card etc.
- Category certificate
- Passport size photo
- Disability certificate issued by the authority
- Another document as per instructions.
If you have any query about this article, drop a comment in the comment section below. Our team try to solve your query shortly.