UP B.Ed JEE 2019: Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ruhelkhand University, Bareilly is conducting UP BEd JEE this time. Eligible candidates can get admission in Government/Private BEd colleges in Uttar Pradesh on the basis of this entrance examination. Application Process has started on 11th February 2019.
UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Notification
- UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Application form will be available from 11th February 2019. Apply Online here for UP BEd JEE.
UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Schedule
|The application process will be started from||11th February 2019|
|Last date of the registration||11th March 2019|
|Deadline for the submission of application Fees||13th March 2019|
|Closing date of online application form submission||13th March 2019|
|Exam date||11th April 2019|
|The announcement of result||10th to 15th May 2019|
|Date of counseling||1st to 30th June 2019|
|New academic session will start from||1st July 2019|
|Direct Admission Date||10th July 2019|
- Only a citizen of India considers as a valid candidate
- Candidates required to fulfill the status of local resident and ensure for having satiated the domicile requirements
- Those who have completed 21 years can apply for UP B.ED. JEE entrance test.
- Candidate needs to be graduated from some recognized University of UP or any of the Central University with 45% marks in total can apply for the exam.
- In case, the candidate has a graduation degree in Technology or Engineering in Mathematics, Science, and in other subjects with 55% marks can apply for the test.
- 02% for Scheduled Tribe Candidates
- 21% for Scheduled Caste Candidates
- 27% for OBC Candidates
- The application fee shall be paid after the candidate has registered for the examination.
- The application fee for the General candidates: Rs. 1000
- The application fee for ST/SC and OBC candidates: Rs. 550
- Only after paying the fee candidate will be able to fill the application form for UP B.Ed JEE 2019.
UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Application Form
Candidate can obtain the UP B.Ed JEE application form either directly from the university or else can download the form online trough the official website. Fill the necessary details in the application form very carefully and accurately. The incorrectly filled details will lead to cancellation of your application.
- Make sure for accessing the form and filling all the details accurately
- Be careful while filling each detail as incorrectly filled information lead to cancellation.
- Once the form filling formality gets over, fill the fee via Demand Draft.
- Attach the DD and send to University of UP or else send through registered post or via speed post
- The paper will comprise of objective type questions.
- For each correct answer, two marks will be rewarded and there is also the provision of negative marking.
- For each wrong response, 1/3 mark will be deducted.
|Sections||Subject||Number of questions||Marks||Duration|
|B||Language paper (any of from Hindi/English )||50||100|
|A||General aptitude test||50||100||
|B||Subject specialization (Arts, Commerce, Science, Agriculture)||50||100|
- E-Admit card will be issued at the official site of UP B.Ed 2019.
- Admit card is mandatory for examination and counselling process.
- Candidates can download their admit card via given credentials.
- Admit card will carry all the details regarding the entrance exam.
|Exam Centers||Exam Centers|
|Noida (Gautam Budh Nagar)||Jhansi|
UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Result
- The result will be available on the official website.
- The result shall be announced in the month of May 2019.
- Candidate will be able to fill the choices of colleges for the counselling procedure, only after the result declaration.
- Candidate should have a hard copy of the result at the time of counselling.
UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Counselling
- Admission in B.Ed as per the scorecard of UP BED JEE 2019 Exam.
- Counselling process will be online and starts from June 2019.
- After written examination authority will be issued the result (merit list).
- On the basis of their performance in entrance examination followed by counselling, candidates will be selected.
Documents required during Counselling
- Proof of Age (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Proof of passing /qualifying examination
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Sub-Category
- Certificate of 10th (for PH/BL)
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Category/Caste
- Medical Certificate (for PH/BL)
- Proof of Weight age marks
- Demand Draft 5000 payable to Lucknow University