TS ICET 2021: It is conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on the behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE). TS ICET is organized for admission into MBA and MCA courses offered by the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges. Candidates satisfying local/ non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions can apply for this exam. TS Application Form will be available in the 1st week of March 2020.
TS ICET 2021: Important Dates
|Availability Of the Online Application form||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Closing date of form submission without late fee||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Deadline for form submission with late fee of Rs.500||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Deadline for form submission with late fee of Rs.2000||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Deadline for form submission with late fee of Rs.5000||1st week of May 2020|
|Deadline for form submission with late fee of Rs.10000||3rd week of May 2020|
|Issue of the Hall Ticket||Last week of Apr 2020|
|TS ICET Exam date||3rd week of May 2020|
|Answer Key Released||3rd week of May 2020|
|Final Answer Key & Result Declaration||Last week of May 2020|
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- There is no limit on age criteria.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree Examination of a minimum of 3 years’ duration.
- Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the above qualification degree.
- For distance mode candidates, the degree should be recognized by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE, and DEC.
- Candidates who are in their final year of the qualifying examination can also apply.
- For MBA: Passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum three years duration is required with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories).
- For MCA: Passed Bachelor’s Degree examination of minimum three years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level is required with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories).
- The application fee for Other candidates will be INR 650
- The application fee for SC/ST candidates will be INR 450
- There are 3 major sections in the exam pattern of TS ICET 2021.
- Each section is further divided into different subjects.
- All questions are objective in nature.
- The total marks will be 200 marks, where each question carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
|Subject||No. of questions||Total marks|
|For Analytical Ability|
|For Mathematical Ability|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30||30|
|For Communication Ability|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10||10|
Universities under TS ICET
- Osmania University (OU)
- Palampur University (PU)
- Kakatiya University (KU)
- Telangana University (TU)
- Satavahana University (SU)
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
- JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
- B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
- Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJSAU)
The exam of TS ICET 2021 will be conducted at following places: Adilabad, Hyderabad, Jagityal, Karimnagar, Khammam, Kodad, Kothagudem, Mahabubnagar, Mancherial, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Sangareddy, Siddipet, Vikarabad, Wanaparthy, Warangal
TS ICET 2021 Counselling
Based on the merit list, the qualified candidates will proceed for the Counseling. Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates. 15% of the seats shall be left unreserved, as specified in the AP Educational Institutions order 1974 as amended.
Documents to Carry for Counselling
- Rank Card
- TSICET Admit Card
- Mark sheet of SSC / Intermediate.
- Mark sheet of Equivalent Qualifying Examination.
- Class IX to Degree Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate of Degree or Equivalent.
- Residence Certificate
- Caste & Income certificate issued on or after June 1, 2021.
- Aadhar Card
Important books for TS ICET 2021
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by Arun Sharma
- Shortcuts in Reasoning by Disha Experts
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency by Ananta Ashish
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- The Pearson Guide To Quantitative Aptitude And Data Interpretation by Nishit Sinha
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT Common Admission Test by Arun Sharma
- The Pearson Guide To Verbal Ability And Logical Reasoning For The CAT 1st Edition (Paperback) by Nishit K.
Official Website: https://tsicet.nic.in/