Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination conducts the TJEE examination. TBJEE provides admission to the applicant in Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Fisheries, Technical, Agricultural, and other Professional Degree Courses against available seats reserved for the State of Tripura. To admit the applicants in their aspiring programs this examination is conducted every year. The applicant can apply for this examination by filling the application form through online mode by visiting the official website. Through this article, the candidate will know the complete information of TBJEE 2021 Exam Dates, admission Procedure, application form, and eligibility criteria, etc.
TBJEE 2021: Important Dates
|Application Form will be release||4th week of Jan 2021|
|End Date of Application Form||2nd week of Feb 2021|
|Admit Card||2nd week of Apr 2021|
|Entrance Exam date||4th week of Apr 2021|
|Answer Key||4th week of Apr 2021|
|Feedback for the Answer Key||1st week of May 2021|
|Publication of Final Answer Key||3rd week of May 2021|
|Release of TBJEE 2021 Result||1st week of Jun 2021|
- Applying candidates must be Indian Citizens.
- Candidate should be qualified for the 12th class exam from the Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination.
- They should be a permanent resident of Tripura and
- Applying candidate must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 (ten) years
TBJEE 2021: Application Form
TO fill the TBJEE application form Candidate have 2 options. First by sending a postal order for Rs 90 (in favor of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, payable at Head post office, Agartala) students may also acquire the application form. Second, they can also get the form from the official portal.
|General male candidates||Rs. 550/–|
|SC/ST male candidates||Rs. 450/-|
|BPL (male & female) and all-female candidates||Rs. 350/-|
- A total of 100 marks will be provided for each question.
- The examination duration will be 2 hours.
- Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number question in each booklet will be total 50 questions will be asked in each booklet.
- Each question will carry two marks.
- No negative marking.
To get admission to the engineering courses students need to attend the counselling. The officials release a notification for the counselling. During the counselling student have all the needed documents.
Document s required during counseling
- Original H.S. (+2 stage) mark sheet along with two attested copies
- Acknowledgment Card with photo
- S.C details
- HSC mark sheet.
- Residence Certificate.
- Documents for relaxing periods of residency.
- Category Certificate.
- Permanent residence of Tripura Certificate (PRTC)
- TBJEE admit card
- Marks slip of TBJEE
- DOB Certificate
- School/College leaving certificate
- Income certificate for the Tuition Fee waiver
- Admit Card