SSC GD Recruitment 2023, SSC Constable online recruitment 2023, SSC will announced the official notification for the entrance examination for General Duty (GD) constable test for recruiting valid applicants on different vacancies in BSF, SSF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, CRPF, NIA and Rifleman in Assam Rifles recruitment. SSC recruitment based on PST and PET with written and medical test if you will clear these test then you are selected for SSC GD recruitment 2023. Those applicants who pass the written exam can apply further for the medical exam and those who also clear medical exam will further given the post of Constable.
The candidates who are interested in Armed forced will joined. There is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers, who are preparing for working in the police department. To apply latest SSC police jobs, candidates must have passed high school (10th) class qualification. Applicants who were waiting to get job in above police department, can utilize these opportunities and apply through online mode.
SSC Bharti Application Form 2023
If you want to apply for the competitive examination for SSC GD constable recruitment, then look the online form. Applicants belonging to the different North-Eastern state Jammu & Kashmir, and LWE affected parts, are viable to apply through modes such as online and offline both. Candidates are required to fill the necessary information as well personal details in the application form. Upload required documents with proper size.
Important Date Scheduled (SSC GD) 2023 (Expected)
Here check the complete details of the recruitment 2023 like notification, end date of submission, exam date. Etc.
- Application form available: July 2023
- Online apply window open: August 2023
- Application form window close: September 2023
- Admit card of PST/PET: Will update soon
- The exam result of PST/PET: Will update soon
- Admit card available for written test: Will update soon
- Entrance Exam Date: Will update soon
- Exam Result declared: Will update soon
- Admit card available for medical test: Will update soon
- Medical Exam Date: Will update soon
- Result of Medical test: Will update soon
Applicants must have passed a minimum of 10th class education from a recognized board
The age of the applicants must be in between 18 years to 23 years. Age relaxation will be provided to the applicants belonging to the reserved category.
Application Fee Criteria
- Fee for General category: Rs. 100/-
- Fee for SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen: No fee
SSC Constable Recruitment Armed Forced
- BSF: Border Security Force
- CISF: Central Industrial Security Force
- CRPF: Central Reserve Police Force
- ITBP: Indo-Tibetan Border Police
- SSB: Sashastra Seema Bal
- NIA: National Investigation Agency
- SSF: Secretariat Security Force
- Assam Rifles
Physical Standard Test (PET)
|Category||Height in CMS|
|General / OBC||170||157|
|The minimum height for all Schedule Tribe candidates hailing from the North-Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and Naxal/ Left Wing Extremism affected Districts||160||147.5|
|The Minimum height for the candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas
and candidates belonging to the States of Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir
|The minimum height for the candidates hailing from North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripur||162.5||152.5|
|The minimum height for the candidates hailing from Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA) comprising of the three Sub-Division of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Kurseong and includes the following “Mouzas” Sub-Divisions of these Districts:
(1) Lohargarh Tea Garden (2) Lohagarh Forest (3) Rangmohan (4) Barachenga (5) Panighata (6) Chota Adalpur (7) Paharu (8) Sukna Forest (9) Sukna Part-I (10) Pantapati Forest-1 (11) Mahanadi Forest (12) Champasari Forest (13) Salbari Chhatpart-II (14) Sitong Forest (15) Sivoke Hill Forest (16) Sivoke Forest (17) Chhota Chenga (18) Nipania.
Step-1: Physical Standard Test & Physical Efficiency Test
Step-2: Written Examination (100 marks) (Objective Type)
Step-3: Medical Test
If it is the case of Tie then following methods are tried, Total scores attained in the written examination. Find which applicants is senior according to the Date of Birth. Alphabetical order to be followed.
The SSC GD Constable 2023 exam admit card will be released a few days prior to examination on the regional official portal. It will be sent via post to those who have applied for the examination through official mode. Those who have applied via online mode, ensure for catching the admit card via online mode.
The SSC GD constable 2023 cutoff list will be released for the written examination, there will be prepared for the final merit list as per the category of the applicants and along with this, the result will also declare. The minimum cutoff scores for selection will be 35% for General and 33% for SC?ST/OBC categories.