SSC CPO Recruitment 2023, SSC CPO online recruitment 2023, SSC CPO official notification, Staff Selection Commission recruitment for SI ASI in Delhi Police CAPF BSF ITBP CRPF SSC Sub Inspector Delhi Police SI ASI online recruitment 2023. Application form SSC Delhi police CPO examination official body announced the SSC job notification.
SSC Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced CPO exam notification 2023 on 10th August 2022. Here we are providing latest information likewise-Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Physical Test Date, written test, admit card, result, merit list, etc.
Advertisement no F.No. 3/2/2020 P&P-II: The commission of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive computer based examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF.
Overview of SSC CPO Exam
- Department Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of Posts: Central Police Organization (CPO)
- Total Posts: Will be update soon
- Selection Process: (Paper-1): Physical Standard Test (PST/Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-2) and Medical examination
- Exam Date: November 2022
- Online Application Dates: 10th August to 30th August 2022
SSC CPO Important Dates 2023
- Online application form submission: 10th August 2022
- Last date for receipt of applications: 30th August 2022
- End date time for generation of offline challan: 30th August 2022
- End date time for making online fee payment: 31st August 2022
- Date of Window for application form correction and online payment of correction charges: 1st September
- Online Test (I): November 2022
- Online Test (II): Update Soon
SSC CPO Vacancies Details 2023
|Type of Recruitment||Un-Reserved||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total|
|Ex-Servicemen (Special Category)||06||03||01||02||0||12|
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Female
|Type of vacancy||Un-Reserved||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total|
|CAPFs||Gender||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Grand Total||ESM @10%|
|BSF||Male||133||20||104||58||21||336||353 (Male + Female)||35 (Male + Female)|
|CISF||Male||33||07||21||11||05||77||86 (Male + Female)||09 (Male + Female)|
|CRPF||Male||1217||301||812||450||226||3006||3112 (Male + Female)||311 (Male + Female)|
|ITBP||Male||66||14||51||22||09||162||191 (Male + Female)||19 (Male + Female)|
|SSB||Male||65||21||56||44||24||210||218 (Male + Female)||21 (Male + Female)|
|Total||Male||1514||363||1044||585||285||3791||3960 (Male + Female)||395 (Male + Female)|
Educational Qualification: For the posts of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male applicants must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Test. However, the applicants who do not have a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are Eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
Application Fee Criteria
Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Women applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee.
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: Level-6 (Rs. 35,400/-, Rs. 1,12,400/-)
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/Female) in Delhi Police: Level-6 (Rs. 35,400/- Rs. 1,12,400/-)
SSC CPO Selection Process
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Examination (DME)
If you have any query about the SSC CPO recruitment 2022, leave a comment in the comment section below. Our team try to resolve your query as soon as possible.