Rajasthan PTET 2020: An entrance test called Rajasthan PTET is conducted to offer admission in the Bachelor’s in Education (B.Ed) programs such as B.Sc (B.Ed) / B.A (B.Ed) and B.Ed. It is compulsory to clear the entrance test for all those candidates who wish to take admission in the given courses. The PTET Application form will be available on 14th February 2020. Eligible candidates can apply for Rajasthan PTET 2020, after the release of official notification. Get more details about Rajasthan PTET 2020 in the following article.
Rajasthan PTET 2020: Important Dates- Announced
|Online Application Form starts from||14th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||18th March 2020|
|Last date to submit the application fee||15th March to 30th March 2020|
|Release of admit card||28th April 2020|
|PTET Exam Date||2nd May 2020|
|Result Declaration||25th May 2020|
|Counselling||last week of June 2020|
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years.
- Candidates must have passed the Senior Secondary School Examination from the recognized board of India.
- They should also have passed a degree of graduation in any discipline of Science, Arts, and Commerce with a minimum aggregate mark of 50% in Graduation.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category have a relaxation of 5% and the minimum aggregate marks for such candidates is 45%.
|Special Backward classes||01%|
|In-service or a discharged/retired defense personnel or his/her ward.||5%|
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can get the application form from the official website. Candidates will be required to fill all the details like name, category, qualification info, and so on. An application fee will be paid by the candidate to complete the application form. candidate should attach the scanned photograph and signature. In the end, candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form for further reference.
- The amount needed to pay is Rs 500/-.
- The application fee can be paid via E Mitra/CSC Kiosks which is authorized by Rajasthan Government.
- The application fee can also be paid via debit card, credit card or even via net banking.
- The question paper will be MCQ
- The entrance exam has been divided into 4 parts.
- Each part will have consisted of 50 Questions.
- There will be 200 questions in all and total marks will be 600
- Every question is marked for 3 marks
- Time duration will be of 3 hours overall
|Sections||Total question||Max marks|
|Teaching Attitude and Aptitude test||50||150|
|Language Proficiency (English or Hindi)||50||150|
Counselling process begins with the declaration of results of PTET. Candidates have to register for counselling. The Registration Fee of 5000/- is submitted through Online payment Billdesk/ICICI Bank Challan/ICICI Bank Online Payment/ E-Mitra Challan. Candidates are called for the counselling process by issuing invite letters to the qualified candidates for further completion of the admission process.
Documents Required during Admission
- Original degree/provisional certificate if a candidate is appearing
- All the original and at least 2 photocopies of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Admit card along with with a photocopy of original admit card
- Counseling letter along with a photocopy of counseling letter
- Bank draft
- Scorecard (if applicable)
- Medical documents mentioned on RAJASTHAN PTET application form
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other signed by the authorized authority)
- Other supportive documents mentioned on the RAJASTHAN PTET application form.
Rajasthan PTET 2020: Important Points
- Candidates are required to secure at least 40% marks in the test.
- To appear in the Counselling process, candidates need to pay the Registration fee for counselling.
- The admit card can be downloaded from the official website such as www.ptet2017.net.
- To download the admit card, candidates will be required to enter the date of birth along with registration numbers.
- Admit card consisted of all the important details like name, exam center address, exam timings, and date of exam.
- Candidates should carry it along with you at the examination center
- Visit the official website to download the result.
- After the exam is qualified, the candidate will be given a call for counseling.
- Those who are applicable for applying in the exam, ensure making payment for the admission fee.