Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2022, Online Admission process Rajasthan Polytechnic exam 2023, admission is supervised and managed by the Department of Technical Education, Rajasthan. Every year, the admission of Diploma applicants into the Engineering and the Non-engineering steam is supervised and managed by this department under the guidance of the Directorate of Technical Education, headquartered at Jodhpur. The applicants desirous of gaining admission into any of the 184 private and PPP (Public Private Partnership Model) Polytechnic institutes, will have to fil the application form and submit it online, for Diploma Engineer courses.
The examination will be organized for the applicants looking admission in various Diploma Courses at the Government and Private polytechnic institution across the state. Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2022. Applicants will be shortlisted for the admission on the basis of merit list. Here in this article, we have provided the complete information regarding the Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2023.
Important Date Scheduled Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2023
- Online application form available: June 2023
- Online application form close: July 2023
- Announcement of provisional merit list: July 2023
- Uploading of document related to correction in provisional merit list: July 2023
- Final merit List announced: July 2023
- Counselling start: July 2023
- 1st Round seat allotment: July 2023
- Admission fee and document verification: July 2023
- Class starting date: August 2023
Application Form Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023
The applicants must register with a valid email address and phone number to apply for polytechnic admission. Applicants must study the category information provided in the application guidelines and take care to provide appropriate personal category details. The cast residence and other proof related certificate copies must be self-attested and presented at the kiosk for scanning the required documents. A nominal scanning fee, an application fee of Rs. 300 along with a service charge of Rs.20 for E-Mitra must be paid by the applicants to generate a valid token number which must be given during the online application form filling procedure at the kiosk. Applicants with scanned copies and valid E-Mitra-ID for online payment may carry on with payment in the new invoice window and feed the token number generated in the application form window continue with the online application process.
Age limit: There will be no prescribed age limit to apply. Applicants must have passed 10th or equivalent from any recognized board. Applicants must have Science & Mathematics as mandatory subject in their qualifying exam. Applying applicants must have secured at least 35% scores in the qualifying examination to be eligible.
How to Apply Rajasthan Polytechnic
- Open the official portal of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)
- Click on the Online apply button.
- After the basic information such as applicants name, ID, phone number, etc.
- Registration no. & password will be sent to applicant’s register-ID & no.
- Now applicants must login using the given login credentials.
- Fill other asked & required information as academic qualification etc.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG, PNG or GIF format.
- Go through all the details & verify it.
- After verification, submit the application fee.
- Now a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen
- Take it a printout for future reference
Merit List Rajasthan Polytechnic
Rajasthan Polytechnic merit will declare by the authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Authority will announce the merit list through online mode only. Applicants will be able to check the complete merit list in the month of July 2023.
If you have any query about the Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 leave a comment in comment section below. Our team tries to solve your query as soon as possible.