OSSTET 2022: Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) is organized by the Board of Secondary Education Cuttack for the post of the teachers in the state of Odisha. This entrance exam is for the aspirant who wants to become the teacher for class VIII-X. OSSTET is a state-level program. Applying candidates must read all the guidelines mentioned on the official website to apply for the exam. They can apply for OSSTET 2022 Exam by registering themselves through the online application form, from the official website.
OSSTET 2022: Important Dates
|Start the Online Application||1st week of December 2021|
|End Date of Online Application||2nd week of December 2021|
|End Date of Application Fee||2nd week of December 2021|
|Admit Card||4th week of December 2021|
|Exam date||1st week of January 2022|
|Result Date||4th week of January 2022|
- Only Indian citizens can apply for OSSTET 2022.
- Applying aspirants must be able to read & write in Odia.
- The aspirant must have a qualified 12th class exam by the state board or its equivalent exam with Odia as a language, i.e., First/Second/Third Language.
- The aspirant must have a qualified 12th class exam with 50% marks & 2 years Diploma in Elementary School Education.
- Applying aspirant having Graduate Degree with two years Diploma in Special Education by RCI.
- Applicant must have a Graduate Degree with at least 50% marks with 1 year Bachelor’s Degree in Education/1year B.Ed. (Special Education) approved by RCI.
- Candidate must be completed 12th class (+2 or equivalent) with at least 50% marks & 4 years B.A. Ed. / B.Sc. Ed.
OSSTET 2022 Application Form
The applicant gets the application process online for the entrance exam. Students need to visit the official website for fill the application form. There will be a registration process after which the applicants will get the ‘User Name’ & ‘Password’ through an email. Re-login to the website using the details, which was received. in the form, they fill information such as Number, email id, address, father’s name, Name, Mothers name, annual income, Course details, Caste details, occupation, SSC score, HSC score, etc.
- Fee can be paid through online mode only & it is Non-Refundable.
|Language-I (Odia), Compulsory||20||20|
|Language- II (English), Compulsory||20||20|
|Social Studies/ Urdu/Hindi/ Math’s and Science/ Telugu/Sanskrit||60||60|
|Child Development & Pedagogy, Compulsory||50||50|
|Language-I MIL (Odia)||20||20|
|Language- II (English)||20||20|
|B.P.Ed & C.P.Ed Course||60||60|
|Pedagogy, Social Mngt, & Child Development or Evaluation||50||50|
Cuttack, Bargarh, Sambalpur, Gajapati, Jagatsinghpur
OSSTET 2022 Syllabus
- English: Comprehension from an unseen passage, Grammar, and usage, Comprehension from Poem, Speaking commonly mispronounced words
- Chemistry: States of Matter, Classification and Elements & Periodicity in Properties, Chemical reactions, General Principles of Extraction of Metals, Hydrocarbons, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Physics: Gravitation, Sound, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Induction, Current Electricity
- Mathematics: Relations and Functions, Quadratic Equations, Calculus of one variable, Coordinate Geometry, Determinant, and matrix.