NCHMCT JEE 2020: National Testing Agency conducts NCHMCT JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) on behalf of National Council of Hotel Management & Catering Technology. The examination is organized to offer admission to a Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology in various private and government institutes and colleges across India. It is conducted every year in the month of May. For NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application process will be started from December 2020. Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement before application filling the form.
NCHMCT JEE 2020: Important Dates
|Starting of Online Application Form||last week of December 2019|
|Application form submission last date||2nd week of April 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2020|
|Date of Examination||4th week of April 2020|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of May 2020|
|Counselling||1st week of May 2020|
- The higher age limit for General & OBC applicants is 22 years and for SC/ST is 25 years as on 1st August 2020.
- Candidates should have cleared the secondary and senior secondary level of the exam with English as a compulsory subject.
- Clearing the English subject is mandatory.
- Candidates appearing for the final exam and awaiting final result are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- Applicants who have finished 12 years of official schooling in order are eligible to apply for the program.
- Any Public-School Examination in India or in a foreign country acknowledged by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination accepted by NCVT and SCVT of the state applicant belongs to.
|GEN or OBC||INR 800|
|GEN or OBC||INR 900|
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized in offline mode.
- No. of Questions: Total of 200 questions will be asked.
- Language: Question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi).
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
- Admit cards will be available from 3rd week of April 2020 to download.
- The admit cards will be available online on the official website.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- Admit card will not be delivered to candidate via courier or post services.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Jammu, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Varanasi, Nagpur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Gangtok, Goa, Gurdaspur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Patna, Pondicherry, Pune, Raipur, Shimla, Siliguri
The results will be uploaded on the official website. On the basis of marks secured in the NCHMCT JEE written test, the merit list will be prepared.
The counselling procedure will commence in May 2020. No call letter will be sent to applicants individually. Admission will be done on the basis of merit list.
Important Books to Prepare
- Study Package Hotel Management & Hospitality Administration Entrance Exam by Arihant
- General Knowledge by Manohar Pandey
- Hotel Management – JEE Entrance Exam by Cosmos Bookhive
- Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide: Entrance Examination (Popular Master Guide) by RPH Editorial Board
- National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam (Previous Years Papers) by RPH Editorial Board