MP TET 2021: Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MP TET) is organized by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (PEB) to provide the post of teachers at the primary level and upper primary level. Interested applicant can make their career in the field of teaching Through the MP TET entrance exam. The teacher post will be provided to the candidates in the various primary schools of Madhya Pradesh. Eligible aspirants can fill the application form of MP TET based on their Eligibility Criteria. Through this content, interested applicants will get detailed information on MP TET 2021 important dates, Application Form, and Eligibility Criteria.
MP TET 2021 Important Dates
|Release the application form||1st week of January 2021|
|End Date of Online Application||1st week of February 2021|
|Correction||2nd week of February 2021|
|Admit cards||April 2021|
|Exam Date||4th week of April 2021|
|Display the Answer key||4th week of April 2021|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of May 2021|
|Merit List will release||3rd week of May 2021|
|Counseling begins on||1st week of June 2021|
- Applying applicants must be a citizen of India & they must be between 18 to 35 years.
- For the reserved category, the candidate will get relaxation in age.
For Primary Teacher (Class 1st to 5th)
- Applying applicants must be passed 12th Class with 50% marks from a recognized board.
- They must have a Diploma Degree from a recognized University.
For Secondary Teacher (Class 6th to 8th)
- Applying applicants must have a B.Ed. Degree with graduation from a Recognized University with 50% Mark.
MP TET 2021 Application Form
To apply for the MP TET candidate must fill the application form through online mode. They must excess the official website of Authority vyapam.nic.in. By using a valid email id the candidate must create his/her profile on the portal. Applying applicants must provide educational details such as passed examinations and obtained marks and other details. After that, they must upload scanned images of signature, photographs in the given format. Now they can fill the category of the applicant. Enter no, if you do not belong to the reserved category. Before submission, they must check all the details carefully, if satisfied, click on the submit button. Take a printout of the confirmation page after submitting the application
- For General and OBC candidates the application fee is Rs.600 for a single paper and Rs.1200 for both papers.
- The application fee is Rs.300 for a single paper and Rs.600 for both papers for SC/ST category candidates.
|Category||Paper I OR Paper II||Both Papers|
|General||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST/OBC/PWD||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 600/-|
- In the MP TET entrance, exam 150 questions will be asked.
- Applicant get 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and there is no negative marking for the incorrect answer of the unattempted question.
For Paper I
|Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
For Paper II
|Maths or Science||30||30|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||60||60|
- Language I (Hindi): Concept for language development or Comprehension-based questions.
- Language II (English): Comprehension-based question in English and the development of language.
- Mathematics: Numbers, Algebra, Mensuration, Geometry, Arithmetic, Shapes, and Spatial Understanding.
- Child Development Pedagogy: Child Development (Primary School Children): Understanding Children with special needs, Concept of Inclusive Education, and Learning Pedagogy. The
- Social Sciences or Social Studies: Geography, Social, History, and Political Life, etc.
- Environmental Studies: Solar System, Food Resource Water, Air, Parts of Body, Habitats, and Natural Resources, and Care, Our Surroundings.