MHT CET 2021: State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra conducts MHT CET for admission into Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy courses in Maharashtra. Candidates should make sure that they fulfill the basic eligibility norms, before proceeding towards Registration. The authority will conduct MHT CET 2021 in online mode (Computer Based Test). The exam will be conducted at 36 exam centers in Maharashtra. While registering for the exam, candidates can choose their preferred exam centers. The application process will be started from the 1st week of January.
MHT CET 2021: Important Dates
|Availability of the application form||1st week of January 2021|
|Online registration & Confirmation||4th week of March 2021|
|Issue of Admit Card||4th week of April 2021|
|Exam Date||1st week of May 2021|
|Availability of Answer Key||Last week of May 2021|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2021|
For Engineering Courses
- Candidates should be an Indian National.
- Passed class 12th exam or HSC examination from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% aggregate marks for reserved category candidates) is required.
- The above qualification should be passed with subjects namely, Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
- Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology with at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category).
- Obtained qualifying marks in JEE Main Paper 1.
For Pharmacy courses
- Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed class 12th with the minimum percentage of 45% for candidates of general category and 40% for reserved category.
- The above qualification should be passed with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology /Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- There is no age limit applicable to this course.
MHT CET 2021 Application Fee
- The application fee for the General category will be INR 800.
- The application fee for reserved category candidates will be INR 600.
- The application fee can be paid online as well as offline mode.
- For the online method of payment, candidates can use the net-banking facility or payment through a credit card/debit card.
- The offline payment can be done through e-challan which will be generated automatically.
- The exam will be pen-paper based.
- The applicants for a health science degree and other courses will have to appear for Paper I and Paper-II.
- The applicants of engineering degree programs will have to appear for Paper I and Paper III.
- The questions will be Multiple Choice Objective (MCQ) types.
- No penalty will be levied for wrong answers.
|Paper||Subject||Number of questions||Total marks|
Colleges and Seats
|Deemed University, Autonomous||211|
|Un-Aided, Autonomous, Linguistic Minority||25776|
The exam of MHT CET 2021 will be conducted at the following places: Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Thane, Pune, Solapur, Osmanabad, Buldhana, Yavatmal, Gondia, Sindhudurga, Jalgaon, Dhule, Sangli, Jalna, Parbhani, Washim, Nagpur, Gadchiroli, Palghar, Raigad, Ratnagiri, Satara, Aurangabad, Nanded, Akola, Wardha, Chandrapur, Nandurbhar, Nashik, Ahmednagar, Kolhapur, Beed, Latur, Amravati, Bhandara, Hingoli
MHT CET 2021 Counselling
- According to the merit and preference of seats, the allotment of seats will be done.
- Verification of documents and uploading and confirmation of application form will be done in the counseling round.
- Candidates can check their Counselling Dates at the regional centers for different categories.
- Candidates who have obtained score valid in JEE (Main) 2021 Paper 1 for admission in the academic year 2020-21 and have not registered for MHT CET 2021 are required to pay fees.
- The first two rounds will be through CAP.
- The 3rd offline round will be only for Maharashtra state candidates.
- Candidates will be required to fill preference form for counseling rounds to indicate the choice of colleges and courses in decreasing order of preference.
Physics: Measurement, Scalars, and Vectors, Force, Friction in Solids and Liquids, Refraction of Light, Ray Optics, Magnetic Effect of Electric Current, Magnetism.
Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Redox Reaction, Surface Chemistry, Nature Of Chemical Bond, Hydrogen, S-Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals), Basic Principles and Techniques in Organic Chemistry, Alkanes.
Mathematics: Trigonometric Functions, Trigonometric Functions of Compound Angles, Factorization Formulae, Straight Line, Circle and Conics, Sets, Relations and Functions, Probability Sequences and Series.
Biology: Diversity in organisms, Biochemistry of cell, Plant Water Relations and Mineral Nutrition, Plant Growth and Development, Organization of Cell, Animal Tissues, Human Nutrition, Human Respiration.
For more details: http://cetcell.mahacet.org/