MH SET 2020: Savitribai Phule Pune University and the State Agency conducts the Maharashtra State Eligibility Test. The exam will be conducted to determine the eligibility of candidates aspiring to be an assistant professor. It is held in 15 different locations across Maharashtra and Goa (Mumbai, Pune, Kolhapur, Solapur, Ahmednagar, Nasik, Dhule, Jalgaon, Aurangabad, Nanded, Amravati, Nagpur, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli, & Panaji (Goa)). Candidates will be allowed to choose a subject for the exam from the list of 32 subjects under the faculties of Arts; Commerce; Science; Management; Law; Mental, Moral and Social Sciences; Education and Physical Education. The online application form is expected to be released in the month of February 2020. Get more details about MH SET 2020 in the following article.
MH SET 2020 Notification – Released
MH SET 2020 Notification has released. The application process is going to start from 1st January 2020.
MH SET 2020 Quick Overview
|Exam Name||MH SET (Maharashtra State Eligibility Test)|
|Organizing Body||Savitribai Phule Pune University|
|Application Status||Will start on 01.01.2020|
|Last Date to apply||21.01.2020|
|Official Notification (English)||Download Here|
|Official Notification (Marathi)||Download Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Online Application||Apply Online Here|
MH SET 2020: Important Dates
|Online Application Form Submission starts from||1st January 2020|
|Last date to apply online||21st January 2020|
|Last date of payment of online fee through credit card/debit card/net banking||21st January 2020|
|Correction in particulars of Application Form on the website||23rd January 2020|
|Last date of correction in particulars of Application Form on the website (No Requests for corrections in the Application Form shall be entertained after 29-01-2020)||29th January 2020|
|Admit Card will be released on||10th June 2020|
|Exam Date||28th June 2020|
- A UGC recognized Master’s degree or PG diploma/certificate from an Indian Institute or Foreign degree/diploma/certificate from the foreign institution is required to apply for MH SET 2020.
- The above examination should be passed with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved categories).
- The Applicant will be allowed to appear for SET in the subject of the Master’s degree or equivalent qualification only.
- Appearing candidates at the qualifying Master ’s degree (final year) can also apply.
- Such candidates will be admitted for the SET Examination provisionally and will be required to produce the documents of their P.G. degree examination within two years from the date of SET result.
- The candidates who are studying in the first year of two years Masters Course are not eligible to appear for this test.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for this exam.
MH SET 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the registration form of @ first. In the registration form, details like email id and date of birth, etc will be required. Candidates will be required to log in to their accounts after the registration and fill up the application form. The scanned photo and signature in a prescribed format will be required to upload. The system will generate a unique application number. Candidates should take a printout of duly filled application form for future reference.
|Open Category (General)||Rs. 800/-|
|OBC/SBC/DT/NT (Only Non-Creamy layer)||Rs. 650/-|
|OBC/SBC/DT/NT (Creamy layer)||Rs. 650/-|
Also Read About: MAH AAC CET
- The exam consists of Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III.
- For all the three papers, the examination would be held on one day, in two separate sessions.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The first paper will include 60 questions out of which 50 questions are compulsory to attempt.
- The second paper includes 50 questions to be attempted by students.
- The last paper will include a total of 75 questions to be attempted.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|I||50 out of 60 questions||50 x 2 = 100||1-1/4 Hrs|
|II||50 all compulsory||50 x 2= 100||1-1/4 Hrs|
|III||75 all compulsory||75 x 2= 150||2-1/2 Hrs|
Subjects in MH SET 2020
|English||Social Work||Environmental Sciences|
|Sanskrit||Home Science||Defense & Strategic Studies|
|History||Life Sciences||Library & Information Science|
|Economics||Forensic Science||Computer Science & Application|
|Philosophy||Physical Science||Journalism & Mass Communication|
|Psychology||Chemical Sciences||Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Science|
The exam of MH SET 2020 will be conducted at following places: Kolhapur, Gadchiroli, Nanded, Solapur, Mumbai, Chandrapur, Amravati, Panaji (Goa), Pune, Aurangabad, Dhule, Ahmednagar, Nasik, Jalgaon, Nagpur
MH SET 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card will be released on the official website. Registered email id and password will be required to log in and the unique application number will be required to download the admit card of MH SET. One photo identity proof will be required at the exam center along with the valid admit card.
MH SET 2020 Result
The result will be available on www.setexam.unipune.ac.in. Aspirants have to visit the official website to download the result. A final merit list will also be published after the declaration of results. The certificates will accessible for qualified candidates after one month from the date of the result declaration. The minimum qualifying marks required are given in the exam pattern section.
- There will be two rounds in the selection process: Written Exam and Interview.
- The cleared candidates of the Written Exam will be called for Interview.
- The assortment of students will be done on cut off marks.
- Those candidates attaining higher scores will be eligible for the next round and then will be invited to another selection process.