MAH B.Ed CET 2020 is a state level entrance exam for the admission in B.Ed course. Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra state conducts B.Ed Common Entrance Test Every year for the candidates who want to pursue their career in teaching. Candidates having a bachelor’s degree are eligible for the examination. Admission in a 2years course in Bachelors of Education will be provided through MAH B.Ed CET 2020. Candidates are advised to read official notification before proceeding for the application. Candidates should carefully in order to apply for the exam after reading the official notification. The application process of MAH B.Ed CET 2020 will be started from the 2nd week of April 2020. The eligibility criteria and exam information are also given below.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Important Dates
|Starting of Online Registration
||2nd week of April 2020
|Last date of form submission
||2nd week of May 2020
|The issue of Admit card
||4th week of May 2020
|Date of Examination
||2nd week of June 2020
|Declaration of Result
||3rd week of June 2020
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The minimum age for the MAH B.Ed is 21 years.
- Candidates having domicile of Maharashtra state will get the benefit of state reservation.
- Candidate must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Candidate must have secured 50% marks at graduation level.
- Candidates of reserved category must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in Bachelor.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
- The mode of Application for the MAH B. Ed is online.
- For application candidates must visit the official website “bed.mhpravesh.in”.
- Before proceeding, candidates must read the official brochure carefully.
- After login candidate must open the tab of registration.
- Fill all the details at space given for the purpose, as per your 10th class certificate like Name, Father Name, DOB, Address, etc.
- Along with application form, it is a must to upload scanned copies of signature and photographs.
- Make sure the size of the scanned should not be more than 20kb.
- After successful registration proceeds to the next step of payment submission.
- The application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs.650.
- The application fee for SC/ST and PWD category is Rs.350.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: It is a computer-based test (CBT).
- Question Type: The question paper is divided into three sections Mental Ability, General Awareness, and Teacher Aptitude.
- Exam Duration: The examination will be of 1:30 hour and will comprise of 100 objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer and there is no provision of negative marking.
- Total Marks: 100
||Number of Questions
English Language Content Test
||No of Questions
|Verbal Idioms and Proverbs
|Figure of Speech
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card
- Admit card will release 10 days before the examination.
- Candidates can download admit card by using their application number and date of birth.
- Admit Card for MAH B.Ed CET will be available on the official website on the prescribed date.
- Admit cards will not be sent to any candidate by postal or any other mode.
- It is a must to carry the admit card on the day of Examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without a valid admit card.
- It is advised to candidates that retain admit card till the end of admission procedure.
- General Knowledge: It will cover topics of surroundings of the Local, National and International levels including past events, current affairs including science and technology, history, geography, civics, political science, and literature.
- Mental Ability: This test will contain questions based on Series, syllogism, coding, decoding, relationship, analogies, classification, the problem of dies, etc.
- Teacher Aptitude: This test aims to know your ability to become a teacher. It contains questions related to your keenness to update your knowledge, leadership qualities, awareness about changes in education and society, communication and professionalism.
- The result of the MAH B.Ed Common Entrance Test will be available on the official website of the university.
- Candidate can expect results after one month of examination.
- Successful candidates have to appear for the counseling on the scheduled date at the asked location.
- Candidate must take the printout of the result for the counseling process.
- The result will be strictly based on performance in the Entrance Test.