Karnataka B.Ed CET 2020: For B.Ed. admission to the state colleges of Karnataka, Karnataka State Open University conducts Karnataka B.Ed CET every year. The application form will be commenced by the authority in the month of March 2020. The candidates can apply for the exam, who wish to go in the teaching field, they have to pass 2 years B.Ed. program from a recognized university. Check here important details for Karnataka B.Ed CET 2020 such as Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result etc are given in the article below.
Karnataka B.Ed CET 2020: Important Dates
|Starting date of submission of application||October 2020|
|Last date of submission of application form||November 2020|
|Last date of payment of fee||November 2020|
|Exam Date||November 2020|
Karnataka B.Ed CET 2020 Application Form Details
The application form filling procedure would be in the online mode. Visit the official website i.e. schooleducation.kar.nic.in to fill the application form of Karnataka B.Ed CET 2020. Go to the online process of Karnataka B.Ed. 2020 registration form. Fill the online application form. The candidates are required to fill all the mandatory details in the application form. Candidates will be required to upload a passport size photo and signature and then click on the submit button. When the form is successfully submitted, candidates have to pay the application fee via online (credit card/debit card/net banking) and offline with the help of e-challan. Candidates are advised to take a hard copy of duly filled application form for the further indication.
- The Candidates should have the nationality of the respective country (India).
- There is no particular age criteria/limit to studying the B.Ed. program.
- Passed high school and intermediate from any recognized board such as CBSE/ICSE/ISE/Karnataka Board/Open University etc are required to fill the application form.
- The student should have passed three years of Bachelor’s Degree/course in any streams.
- Students have to clear three years graduation program with at least 45% marks from any recognized university.
- 2 years master’s degree program passed candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Exam paper will be of 150 MCQs from 5 subjects.
- Each MCQ carries one mark each.
- Candidates will be given 2 hours to complete the examination.
- The number of questions from General English, Numerical Ability, General knowledge, Computer Awareness, Teaching Aptitude and Attitude are 40 MCQ each section.
- The admit card will be released by the authority before the examination date.
- The admit card can be download from the official portal.
- To download the admit card, candidates should have long in ID and Password of the application form and the admit card would be shown on the screen.
- Candidates should ensure the admit card details like examination roll no, exam center, date of examination.
- The admit card is the mandatory document for the entrance exam.
- The Candidate must take a printout of admit card.
- All candidates must carry the admit card in the examination center on the date of the exam.
- The candidate can check the entrance test result by the official web portal in online mode.
- After completion of the entrance exam, the authority will declare the entrance result.
- To download the result, the candidates need to enter their roll no and date of birth.
- Candidates who have passed the entrance test will be given info about the counseling.
- Exam conducting authority could ask for carrying a few important papers like original documents and other details while attending the counseling process.