Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020: JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) conducts state level examination of Jharkhand Polytechnic also termed as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). The eligible applicants will get admission to numerous eng. And non-eng. Polytechnic programs at institutes & colleges of Jharkhand. Check the article below to know more about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 and its Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Important Dates, Result, Syllabus etc.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020: Important Dates
|Commencement of Application Submission||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last Date of Application Submission||1st week of May 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of June 2020|
|Commencement of Counseling Process||2nd week of June 2020|
|Food Technology||Architecture Assistantship|
|Travel & Tourism||Computer Science & Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Electronics & Electrical Engineering|
|Mining Engineering||Computer Engineering & Application|
|Electrical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering Auto Mobile|
|Computer Engineering||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Medical Lab Technology||Hotel Management & Catering Technology|
- The applicants must be an Indian citizen and also have a domicile of Jharkhand.
- There is no age limit for other courses (except mining eng., the minimum age should be 17 years as on 1st July of examination year).
- The applicants must have qualified 10th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board scoring minimum 35% marks (appearing applicants can also apply, provided they will have to qualify the examination before the counseling starts).
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
JCECEB has released the application notification for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020. The application forms for Jharkhand Polytechnic will be available from 10th April 2020. The applicant can fill the application form online. They have to enter all the details as required in the application form. The applicants have to pay Rs. 650/- (for general & OBC (I/II) applicants) and Rs. 325/- (for SC/ST applicants) as application fee. The applicants have to send duly filled application form along with required documents at this address-
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Namkum-Tupudana Road
SirkhaToli, Namkum, Ranchi (Jharkhand)- 834023
- The application fee is Rs. 650 for general category candidates and
- The application fee is Rs. 325 for SC/ST category candidates..
- Candidates can pay the fee through online (online payment gateway) or
- Candidates can also pay the fee through offline (e-Challan) mode.
- The question paper will be available in Hindi & English as well.
- There will be MCQ type questions available in the examination paper.
- There will be 4 options given to each question and the applicants will have to choose the correct one.
- The syllabus of the examination includes Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The syllabus will cover the topics of 10th
Physics: Measurement, Kinetics, Laws of Motion, Work, Power and Energy, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Hydrostatics, Reflection of Light, Refraction of Light, Optical Instruments, Electrostatics, Heat and Thermal Expansion, Thermodynamics, Rotatory Motion of a Rigid Body, Gravitation, Simple Harmonic Motion, Current Electricity, Transmission of Heat, Wave Motion, Electromagnetism, Electromagnetic Induction
Chemistry: Elements, Mixtures and Compounds, Molecular and Equivalent Masses, Group Elements, Important Chemical Compounds, Electrochemistry, Acids, Bases, Salt and Hydrolysis, Valency, Concept of Atomic, Polymers, Catalysis, Different Chemical Reactions, Periodic Classification of Elements, Laws of Chemical Combination and Gas Laws, Atomic Structure, Detergents, Drugs and Explosives, Hydrocarbons
Mathematics: Number System, Statistics, Geometry, Logarithms, Trigonometric Rations and Identities, Trigonometrical Formulae, Time and Distance, The Straight Line, Time and Work, Heights and Distances, Quadratic Equations, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Relations and Functions, Factorization, HCF and LCM, Sets, Area, Volume and Surface Area, Linear Equations, Rectangular Co-ordinates, Taxation, Banking, Rational Expressions
- PECE Admit Card 2020 will be available through online or offline mode.
- The authority will also send the admit card by post.
- From the 1st week of May 2020, candidates will get the online admit card from our website.
- Candidates have to bring a valid admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall, without a valid admit card.
- PECE Result 2020 will be declared through online mode on our website.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the 4th week of May 2020.
- Candidates have to enter their roll number & other details to check the result.
- On the basis of the performance in the examination, the merit list will be prepared.
- Candidates are advised to keep the scorecard until the admission process not over.
Documents to be needed during counselling
The applicants have to bring their original documents along with photocopies of the same to complete the verification procedure. The required documents are-
- 10th standard admit card
- 10th standard mark sheet
- Recent passport size photograph
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 admit card
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 mark sheet
- Counselling letter
- Domicile certificate