Jharkhand B.Ed 2021: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will release the notification about Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam. The board will conduct a Combined Entrance Competitive Examination for admission in B.Ed. program in Jharkhand State. The application form will be available on the official website i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Through Jharkhand B.Ed. 2021, candidates will get admission for the 2021-21 session. The eligibility and other details about Jharkhand B.Ed. 2021 are given in the article below.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021: Important Dates
|Availability of online Application form||3rd week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit Application Form||2nd week of Apr 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||04 days prior to the Examination|
|Date of Examination||2nd week of May 2021|
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in the required subject with at least 50% marks.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics or any other qualification equivalent with 55% marks.
- No restriction in the passing year to apply in B.Ed. course.
- Candidates will have to select only one subject (within a subject category) which he/she must have studied and aggregated at least 50% in the qualifying degree.
- The subject will henceforth be referred to as the teaching subject in the B.Ed. course.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2021 Application Form
The application form will be available in online mode. Candidates can get the application form on the official website JCECEB. Candidates must ensure their eligibility for the doorway examination before applying. Any wrong or incomplete info in the online application can cause the rejection of the applying.
|General Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|BC-I/BC-2 (of Jharkhand State)||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ST/Female Candidates (of Jharkhand State)||Rs. 500/-|
- The payment can be done via Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Candidates other than Jharkhand State have to pay the examination fee as per the general Category fee.
- The examination fee is non-refundable.
- There can be additional bank charges along with the examination fee.
- Language Proficiency: There will be 30 questions in total.
- 15 questions for English and 15 questions for Hindi.
- Teaching Aptitude: It will have 40 questions in total.
- Reasoning Ability: There will be 30 questions from this section.
- Language Proficiency: Comprehension, finding out spots in parts of the sentences, determining the equivalent meaning to the given phrases, choosing suitable words for the blanks, rearranging sentences, selecting the right word for incomplete sentences,
- Teaching Aptitude: Children and teaching profession; interest in teaching; emotional & social adjustment; leadership qualities & group management; attitude towards education; intrapersonal & interpersonal skills, and general awareness on contemporary issues pertaining to school education.
- Reasoning Ability: Verbal non-verbal reasoning, relationships, and numerical ability, number series, letter series, analogy, jumbling, the odd one out, arranging the statements in the sequential form, missing number, theme finding, statement and conclusion, logical problems, syllogism, establishing.
Top B.Ed. Colleges in Jharkhand
|Tathagat Teacher’s Training College||www.tttcdhanbad.org|
|R S Teachers Training College, B.Ed. College, Dhanbad||www.rsttc.org|
|Birla Institute Of Technology||http://www.bitsindri.ac.in/|
|Ranchi University, Ranchi (Jharkhand)||http://www.ranchiuniversity.ac.in/|
|Guru Nanak College||http://www.gncollege.org/|
|R. T. C. B.Ed College, Bariatu, Ranchi||http://rtcbedcollege.com/|
|Manrakhan B.Ed. College, Keda, Ranchi||manrakhanmahtobedcollege.com|
|Fatma B.Ed. College, Chandwey Dubaliya Kanke Ranchi.||http://www.fatmattc.com/about/htm/contc.htm|
|J.D. National B.Ed. College, Janum Angara Ranchi||jdnationalbedcollege.com|
|Uday Memorial B.Ed. College Kedal Neori-Vikash kanke Ranchi.||umbedcollege.org|
|Patel B.Ed. College Katamkuku Lodhma Kara Ranchi.||http://www.patelbedcollege.com/contact.aspx|
|Cambridge Institute of Teachers Education Tatisilwai Ranchi||http://www.citranchi.ac.in/|
|Jaipuria B.Ed College Angara Ranchi||http://www.jaspuriabedcollege.org/contact/|
|N.N. Ghosh Sanatan Teachers T.T. College Jamuary Kanke Ranchi||http://www.rishikul.org.in/nn.html|
|Mother Ziramani T.T. College, Gunja, Ormanjhi, Ranchi||http://www.mzttcollege.com/|
|Shaswat Institute of Teacher’s Education, Ormanjhi, Ranchi||http://www.shaswatfoundation.org/|
|St. Xavier’s College, Ranchi||http://www.sxcran.org/|
|Samarpandeep B.Ed. College||http://samarpandeepbedcollege.org/contact.php|
|Shaswat Institute of Teachers Education||http://www.shaswatfoundation.org/contactus.html|
|Bharathi College of Education||http://www.bharathiedu.com/contact-us.html|
|Ursuline Women’s Teachers Training College, Lohardaga (Jharkhand)||http://www.uwttcollege.org/address.aspx|
|Bethesda Teacher Training College, Ranchi||http://www.bwttcranchi.in/address.aspx|
|Al Iqra Teacher’s Training College||http://www.aittc.org/|
|Loyola College of Education, Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)||http://loyolacollege.in/|
|J.K. B.Ed. College||www.jkbedcollege.org|
|Jamshedpur Women’s College||www.jsrwomenscollege.ac.in|