JEXPO 2020 (WB Polytechnic): JEXPO 2020 is a state level polytechnic entrance exam organized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education for candidates to take admission into the various polytechnic courses in the institutions of the West Bengal state. For providing admission, many governments sponsored and self-financed polytechnic colleges in West Bengal consider the JEXPO exam. Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement from the official website before filling the form.
JEXPO 2020: Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||2nd January 2020|
|Online Application Form ends on||31st March 2020|
|Offline Application Form ends on||16th March 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||26th April 2020|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of May 2020|
|Registration and Choice filling for Counselling||1st week of June 2020|
|Registration and Choice filling last date||2nd week of June 2020|
|Seat Allotment Round||Mid-June 2020|
|Admission and Seat Booking||3rd week of June 2020|
|Seat Allotment Round||3rd-4th week of June 2020|
|Admission and Seat Booking||4th week of June 2020|
|Seat Allotment Round||4th week of June 2020|
|Admission and Seat Booking||Up to 1st week of July 2020|
|Seat Allotment Round||2nd week of July 2020|
|Admission and Seat Booking||2nd week of July 2020|
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate’s date of birth should not be after 1st July 2005.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Students must have passed 10th or its equivalent examination with English, Physical Science/Science, and Mathematics from any recognized board.
- In the qualifying exam, candidates should have obtained a minimum 35% aggregate (without additional subjects).
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
JEXPO 2020 Application Form
The JEXPO 2020 Application Form will be available online and offline. It will be available with the prospectus at various governments, self-financed & other polytechnic institutions of West Bengal. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Fill all the necessary details like personal, qualification and many others in the WB Polytechnic Application Form. The online application form will be issued from the website.
- The offline application fee will be 500/-(Rs. 250/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
- The online application fee will be 450/-(Rs. 225/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
- The application fee shall be submitted via online mode at the time of submitting the application at the designated center.
- Papers: The paper consists of two sections
- Paper 1 – Mathematics
- Paper 2 – Physics and Chemistry.
- Type of Question: The question paper will contain objective type questions.
- No. of Question: The question paper comprised of a total of 200 questions.
- Duration: The exam duration will be for two hours.
- Students can get the JEXPO admit card via online mode through the website.
- The admit card will not be sent by post.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- JEXPO Admit card will contain details like roll number, exam center, exam date, time, etc.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
- The result will be declared in June.
- Students may check the result through the website.
- To check the result, students are needed to enter the following details Candidate ID, Password & Security Code.
- JEXPO Rank List will be prepared separately for various categories.
- A merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained in the examination.
- Take some extra printouts of the result for further use.
Counselling of JEXPO 2020
- After the result announced to the candidate, the JEXPO admission process will be started.
- The candidate will be given admission, on the bases of cut-off marks.
- The merit list will be prepared according to candidates’ score marks in the examination.
Documents required during counselling:
- 10th class Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- JEXPO Admit Card
- Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate
- Physically Challenged (Handicapped) Certificate