Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts the IGNOU B.Ed admission procedure. This university offers educational services through Open and Distance Learning & offers Advance Diplomas, Post Graduate Diplomas Certificates, Diplomas, and Degrees. The Indira Gandhi National Open University was established in the year 1985 and provides higher education to all sections of society. To joining IGNOU for its Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), the program eligible applicant must fill the application form. Applying aspirants must read the official advertisement from the official website before filling the form. Interested applicants must read this article to get all the important information about IGNOU B.Ed 2022 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result in, etc.
IGNOU B.Ed 2022: Important Dates
|The application process starts from
||4th week of January 2022
|Last date to apply
||3rd week of February 2022
|Start the submission of the application form submits with a Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-
||1st week of April 2022
||4th week of April 2022
- Applying aspirant must complete the bachelor level of education from any recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks at the bachelor level of education.
- Reserved category candidates will be required to have 50% marks at the bachelor level.
- Have a bachelor level degree or master level degree in any discipline.
- To apply for the entrance exam Candidates, who are trained in-service teachers in elementary education, will be eligible.
- Those, applying aspirants who have completed the NCTE recognized teacher education program through face-to-face mode, will be eligible to apply.
IGNOU B.Ed 2022: Application Form
Applying aspirants must have to read the instruction carefully before filling the application form. From the official website, the online application form will be issued. The students should submit the original documents later for verification. Through the online mode, IGNOU B.Ed Application Form can fill and submit. Applying candidates must follow all the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website. In the application, form the applicant must use the valid email address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are currently available. To ensure your eligibility candidates must be read the information bulletin carefully before filling the application form.
- For all the applicants the fee will be Rs. 1000.
- Before submitting the application form, the application fee will be submitted.
- Applicant pays the application fee through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- The Duration will be of 2 hours for the exam.
- Using a black/blue ballpoint pen, only candidates have to indicate their answers.
- The candidate gets 1 mark for every right response.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
- The entrance exam question paper will be divided into 2 sections- A and B as for the sections in the question paper.
|Parts ‘A’ & ‘B’
|First Section (Part ‘A’)
||General English Comprehension
|Second Section (Part ‘A’)
||Logical & Analytical Reasoning
|Third Section (Part ‘A’)
||Educational & General Awareness
|Fourth Section (Part ‘A’)
||Teaching-Learning & the School
||Subject Competence (any of the one)
Science/ Mathematics/ Social Studies/ English/ Hindi
IGNOU B.Ed 2022: Counseling
The counslling authority conducts the counseling process at various Regional Centers throughout Indin. Shortlisted candidates can attend the counslling session and It purely based on merit in the entrance exam. After the first round of the counslling If the vacant seat left then the further counseling rounds would be conducted after the first round of seat allocation. Students must have self-attested copies and the original documents for verification purposes, candidates.
Document s required during counseling
- 10thor high school certificate
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Migration certificate
- 12thor intermediate certificate
- Mark sheet of class X
- SC/ST/OBC certificate
- 2 recent passport size photos
- Certificate to claim for ‘sports seats’
- Mark sheet of XII
- General English Comprehension: Correction of Reading Comprehension, Sentences, Tenses, Vocabulary, Spelling, Articles, Synonyms, Preposition, and Antonyms, etc
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning: Seating Arrangement, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding, Number and Letter Series, Logical Sequence, etc
- Educational and General Awareness: Social science (geography, history, and civics), Basic questions related to science, general knowledge and education system in India.
- Teaching- Learning and the School: Child Development and Psychology, Classroom Teaching Knowledge on the Learning Process, Classroom Training, etc
Visit the official website of IGNOU