Delhi CET 2020: For admission into various non-engineering and engineering colleges to pursue the Polytechnic diploma, Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi conducts the Delhi Common Entrance Test (Delhi CET 2020). Candidates can get lateral entry into the engineering colleges after qualifying the DELHI CET 2020. Read the official advertisement from the official website.
Delhi CET 2020 Schedule
|Availability of application form||3rd week of March 2020|
|Deadline of form submission||3rd week of April 2020|
|Correction in the application form||4th week of April 2020|
|Releasing of admit card||3rd week of May 2020|
|Date of examination||4th week of May 2020|
|The announcement of the result||2nd week of June 2020|
|Counselling||2nd Week of June 2020|
- The applicants should clear the 10th or equivalent exam with Mathematics, Science, & English Subjects with a scoring minimum of 35% marks.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination or waiting for their result are also eligible to apply.
- The age of candidates should be less than 21 years as on 1st August of the admission year.
- For Pharmacy programme, candidates must have passed 12th from any recognized board with obtaining a minimum of 45% marks in chemistry, physics, Biology/Mathematics group (40% marks for candidates from SC/ST category).
Delhi CET 2020 Application Form Details
Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Candidates first need to fulfill and submit their Delhi CET 2018 Application form, in order to appear in this exam. Candidates can fill the application form via online mode through the official website of authority.
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 400/- plus additional charges as necessary registration fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee through debit card/cradit card or net banking.
- Candidates can also pay the fee through the challan in any branch of corporation bank in India.
- The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any situations.
|Mode of exam||Pen & Paper mode (offline)|
|No. of Questions||150 objective type questions|
|Duration||2 hrs and 30 min|
|Negative Marking||1 mark for each incorrect response|
|Language||Hindi and English|
- The authority will release the Admit Card probably in the month of May 2018.
- Candidates who completed the application process successfully can download the admit card from the official site of the authority.
- It is important to take the Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- The admit card will include important information about the exam such as candidate’s roll number, name, date and time of the exam, examination center, etc.
- Candidate will not be allowed to write the exam, without the admit card.
- Probably in the last week of June 2018, the result of the exam will be announced.
- Applicants can check their results online on the official site of authority.
- In order to download/check the result, they need to enter some important details such as roll number, DOB etc.
- The authority will prepare a merit list of applicants on the basis of their marks, after the announcement of result.
- The authority will conduct the Delhi CET counselling process in a total of four rounds.
- The counselling will involve some steps such as fee submission, registration, choice submission, the result of seat allotment and completion of admission formalities.
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 700/- + additional charges as counseling fee.
- Soon after the release of the merit list, the process of counselling will commence.
- Ambedkar Institute of Technology
- Aditya Institute of Technology
- Aryabhatt Institute of Technology
- Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies
- Baba Haridass College of Pharmacy & Technology
- Chhotu Ram Rural Institute of Technology
- Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering
- Gobind Ballabh Pant Institute of Technology
- Guru Nanak Dev (Co-Ed) Institute of Technology
- Integrated Institute of Technology, Dwarka
- International Polytechnic for Women
- Kasturba Institute of Technology
- Meerabai Institute of Technology
- Pusa Institute of Technology
- Rajokari Institute of Technology
- Sarada Ukil School of Art
- Subramania Barathi College of Science & Technology
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital