CISR UGC NET Application Form 2020: Joint CSIR UGC NET conducted by the National Testing Agency on behalf of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) in the month of June and December. The exam offers a Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship to the qualified candidates in major universities of India. As the official notification will be released, candidates can apply for the exam by accessing the given link.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2020
- Apply Online Here: for CSIR UGC NET 2020.
CSIR UGC NET 2029: Important Dates
For June 2020 Exam
|Date of commencement of application form||16th March 2020|
|Last date of the application||15th April 2020|
|Issue of E-admit card||15th May 2020|
|Exam Date||21st June 2020|
|Announcement of results||5th July 2020|
Candidates can pay the application fee thru debit card, credit card, net banking, and NEFT as well.
|General Candidates||INR 1000|
Steps to apply CSIR UGC NET Application Form
- Go to the official website of NTA.
- Click on the apply online link and open the same.
- Fill the online application form carefully providing all the required details.
- Deposit the application fee.
- Preview the details in the application form carefully and click on the “Submit” button if all the details are right.
- A system generated Application Number will appear on your computer screen, on the successful submission of CSIR UGC NET online form.
- Take the print-out of the CSIR UGC NET application form.
- On the hard copy of CSIR NET online application form, affix your recent black and white photograph, and signature at the given fields.
- For Lectureship (NET): There is no upper age limit.
- For Junior Research Fellowship (NET): Candidates should be a maximum of 28 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
- The upper age limit can be relaxed up to 5 years for Females / SC / ST / OBC-NCL / Physically or Visually handicapped candidates.
- Required M.Sc or an equivalent degree / Integrated BS-MS / BS – 4 years / BE / B. Tech / B. Pharma / MBBS with 55% marks for General Candidates (50% for SC / ST / physically and visually handicapped candidates)
- 1: M.Sc or those who have completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination, are also eligible to apply.
- 2: BSc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or candidates enrolled in the Integrated MS-PhD program can apply as well.
- 3: Bachelor’s degree / enrolled for Ph.D./ Integrated Ph.D. program
- 4: Ph.D. degree holders, who have passed Master’s degree before September 19, 1991, with minimum 50% marks, are eligible to apply for the only Lectureship.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2020: Important Points
- Candidates are advised to keep ready the important documents with them, before starting the application filling-up process.
- Before final submission, applicants should review the complete CSIR NET application form.
- One Candidate can submit only one form.
- The envelope without carrying the bank challan copy will be rejected automatically.
- No Application will be considered without the attachment of the bank challan hard copy.
- The candidates should write the center code, subject code, and the medium code on the envelope.
- Candidates have to submit the application within 30 minutes, otherwise, the session will expire and they will have to fill the form again.