BITSAT 2021: Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test is a well-known examination that gets conducted by Birla Institutions and Group. BITSAT is organized for four campuses of Birla Group (Pilani Campus, BITS Mesra campus, Hyderabad Campus and KK Birla Goa Campus). Every year, numbers of the candidate get admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes such as BTech, MSc (Integrated) and BPharma. BITSAT is a university level entrance examination.
Courses Offered through BITSAT 2021
At Pilani Campus:
- B.Pharm/ M.Sc (Biological Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, and General Studies),
- BE (Chemical, Electronics and Civil, Electrical, Computer Science, Manufacturing and Mechanical and Electronics & Instrumentation.
At Hyderabad Campus:
- B.Pharm/ M.Sc (Biological Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Economics,),
- BE (Chemical, Electronics, and Electrical) and Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Mechanical and Manufacturing) Civil, Electronics & Instrumentation).
At K. K. Birla Goa Campus:
- BE (Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science), Mechanical , Chemical, Electronics & Instrumentation ).
- M.Sc (, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Mathematics).
BITSAT 2021: Important Dates
|Online application starts||
1st week of January 2021
|Last date to submit the online application||3rd week of March 2021|
|Corrections in the application form||3rd week of March 2021|
|Test center allotment||3rd week of March 2021|
|Exam Slot booking||4th week of March 2021|
|Admit card download||2nd week of April 2021|
|Exam Schedule (CBT)||4th week of May 2021|
|Apply for admission||3rd week of May 2021|
|Release of Admit list & waitlist||3rd week of June 2021|
For admission to B. Pharm.
- The 12th examination of 10+2 system passed will be required.
- The qualification should be from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent.
- 12th should be passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English.
- 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects and
- 60% marks in each of the PCB subjects will also be required.
- Candidates with PCM may also apply for the Pharmacy program.
For admission to other programs
- The 12th examination of 10+2 system passed will be required.
- The qualification should be from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent will be the required qualification.
- 12th should be passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
- 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and.
- 60% marks in each of the PCM subjects will also be required.
- Those candidates who are appearing for 12th board passing the examination year.
- The application forms will be available only on the official site.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for this examination.
- Candidates need to register themselves.
- Once the candidate has registered successfully then an application form will be displayed on the screen.
- The application form needs to be filled completely with all accurate details.
- After that, you will have to move to the payment section.
- Male candidates have to pay Rs. 3150/-.
- Female candidates need to pay Rs.2650/-.
- In case of choosing Dubai as an exam center, the candidates have to pay the US $ 80 (Rs. 5600/).
- Payment can be done via online mode (Debit or Credit Card) or the payment can also be done via E- Challan of ICICI bank.
- Take the hardcopy of the filled application form and then send it along with payment receipt to The Admissions Officer
BITS Pilani – 333 031
- The examination will be started in the computer-based test format.
- Candidates can choose their examination location as per their own convenience.
- There will be a total of 150 MCQs which will be divided into four sections that are English, Physics, Math/ Biology, and Chemistry.
- For each accurate answer, the candidate will get 3 marks and for each wrong answer, 1 marks will be deducted.
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions|
|III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
- Candidates need to visit the official site in order to download the admit card.
- Admit Card is the mandatory and important document required in the examination.
- As soon as the authority releases the BITSAT Admit Card 2021, candidates are suggested to download it as early as possible from the official portal.
- Authority has given time duration for certain corrections in the BITSAT Admit Card.
- In order to download it, candidates can enter their Registration no, DOB on to the official link.
BITSAT 2021 Result
- Candidates need to visit the official site in order to check out their results.
- Applicants are eagerly waiting for the result which will get disclosed in the first week of June 2021.
- The authority is liable to make the merit list on the basis of marks scored in the examination.
BITSAT 2021: Important Points
- Candidates can apply for BITSAT 2021 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2 will be eligible to apply only for the B.Pharma program. They will not be eligible for any other first-degree program at the institute.
- Corrections in the application form can be done during the stipulated time period.
- Candidates are eligible to Apply for BITSAT 2021 if he/she had passed the 12th exam in 2017.
- You are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT 2021 if the applicant is now pursuing higher studies (B.Sc./B.E./Diploma) in another college.
- As the board doesn’t mention aggregate marks for 12th exam u should enter: For CBSE, including PCM and English/Hindi and one additional elective (total five subjects) in your aggregate. For ISCE, include PCM and English in the aggregate. Others should calculate the aggregate marks (or its equivalent) and attach a note explaining the method used by them to calculate the aggregate.
- It is not possible to predict the cut-off scores until all applications are received.
- You are not eligible to apply for admissions in BITSAT if you are not a registered candidate. After the last date for registering for BITSAT 2017 no one can apply. Except for first rank students of central/state boards in India, those who have not registered in BITSAT cannot be considered now.
- No separate procedure for application for Pilani, Goa & Hyderabad campuses. A single form is sufficient, where you can give your preferences to all the first degree programs except B.Pharma. Program for all three campuses.
- There are no seats reserved for NRIs.
For more details visit here: https://www.bitsadmission.com/