Bihar B.Ed CET 2020: Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test is a state-level examination. This time it will be organized by Lalit Narayan Mithila University. Applicants can take admission to various government and private colleges for the B.Ed program in Bihar state. Candidates interested in the Bachelor of Education program must apply before the last date of application. The mode of application for the B.Ed CET 2020 is online. Candidates who are willing to apply for the examination need to visit the site. Check here important details related to Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, Important Dates, Admit card details, etc.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 Notice- Dates Announced
- Bihar B.Ed CET Dates have been released. The application process has been started on 1st February 2020. Click Here to apply online.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 Important Dates
|Starting the online Application Forms
||1st February 2020
|Last Date of Online form Submission
||2nd March 2020
|Last date to submit application fee
||2nd March 2020 till 11:59 pm
|Issue of online admit card
||1st week of May 2020
||14th April 2020
|Declaration of Result
||15th May 2020
|Starting of Counselling for B.Ed
||15th May 2020
|Commencement of Academic Session
||1st week of July 2020
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks OR
- Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering &Technology with Specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.
- Candidates having domicile of Bihar state will gate benefit in seat matrix.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)
|Backward Class (BC)
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG or WBC)
B.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
- Candidates must apply by visiting the official website, and click on the new user.
- A registration form will open after entering, applicants must provide their general details like name, contact number, domicile, gender, email in the registration form
- After filling details in registration form applicant click on the submit button, a unique application number will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate.
- By using application number and date of birth candidate can open their application form and may proceed for further process of form filling.
- In the next step, the candidate must provide educational details such as passed examinations and obtained marks.
- Now, in the next step candidate must upload scanned images of signature, photographs.
- Male candidates must upload their right-hand thumb impression while Female candidates upload scanned images of left-hand thumb.
- The next step asks to fill the category of applicants.
- Fill the category from which you belong to. Enter no, if you do not belong to the reserved category.
- The next step is for the payment of the fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee by online mode like debit card/credit card/net banking.
- After payment of the fee, transaction id and receipt of fee payment will generate, keep it safe for future references.
- After complete, the fee payment process, review your application form and take the printout of the confirmation page.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 Hrs
- Total number of questions will be 120
- Maximum marks will be 120
- Type of questions will be MCQ
- Negative Marking will be there is no provision of negative marking.
||No. of Questions
|General English Comprehension
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools
Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card
- Admit card is a mandatory document and must be carried on the day of
- Applicants can download admit card from the official website by using the date of birth and application number.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter an examination hall without a valid admit card.
- Keep the admit card till the end of Counselling.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 Counseling
- Applicants would be invited to attend the counselling process based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants must carry original documents on the day of Counseling.
Documents required during counselling
- Photocopy of Bachelor degree with Original
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Bihar B.Ed CET result
- Caste certificate (if applicable)