AUEET is organized by Alliance University. It is a private university, located in Bangalore. Alliance College of Engineering and Design conducts the AUEET entrance test every year to offer admission into engineering programs. Alliance College of Engineering and Design offers undergraduate and postgraduate & Doctoral level courses in the streams of Management, Commerce, Engineering, and Law. Besides the entrance test, admission is also offered based on national level scores. In this article, the applicant can check the complete details of AUEET 2021 such as its exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, important dates, application form, result, etc.
AUEET 2021: Important Dates
|Application Form will be available||3rd week of Mar 2021|
|End date to apply||3rd week of Apr 2021|
|End date to submit the form with late fee||3rd week of Apr 2021|
|Correction Window opens from||4th week of Apr 2021|
|Admit Card||1st week of May 2021|
|Exam Date||1st week of May 2021|
|Announcement of Result||3rd week of May 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling||4th week of May 2021|
- The applicant should pass the 12th class from any recognized board.
- Applying applicant should have Mathematics & Physics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Biotechnology/Biology / Chemistry/Technical Vocational subject.
- Applying candidates must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Candidate must have an engineering entrance examination Score Card such as Karnataka CET, COMED-K, Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET), JEE Main, JEE Advanced, or any other State-level engineering entrance examination.
For Lateral Entry:
- From a recognized university or institution, candidates should have a diploma or an equivalent qualification.
- Applicant passed with 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the final year examination.
AUEET 2021: Application Form
Instructions for the applying candidate they fill the application form carefully before filling the form. First Students finish the registration process online by clicking the link on IPU CET 2021 and complete the registration process. Then they get a unique ID and Password by which they can fill up other details.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1000/.
- For NRI/SAARC candidates: The application fee will be Rs. 2000.
- For Foreign National candidate: The application fee will be US$ 50.
- The application fee can be paid in cash or through demand draft drawn in favor of “Alliance University College of Engineering” payable at Bengaluru.
- Through online mode, the exam will be conducted
- 120 minutes will be provided to the candidate to complete the exam.
- There will be objective type questions in the exam.
- In the question, paper 130 questions will be asked in the exam.
- The complete question paper will be of 135 marks.
AUEET 2021 Counseling
After the merit list declaration applicants will be shortlisted for further rounds. They can get the call letter to participate in the counselling. After the few days of the declaration of the result, the counselling schedule will be published by the university.
Document s required during counseling
- JEE Main Score Card
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate
- JEE Main Admit Card
- Hardcopy of the Application Form
- The syllabus will be comprised of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects
- Units and Measurement
- Motion in a Plane
- Motion in a straight line
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Systems of Particles and Rotational motion
- Mechanical properties of fluids and liquids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Wave Optics
- Ray Optics and Optical instruments
- Electric charges and fields
- Current Electricity
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Magnetism and Matter
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Communication Systems
- Semiconductor Electronics: Material, Devices & Simple Circuits
- Coordinate Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Dispersion and Probability
- States of Matter – Gases and Liquids
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acids – Bases
- Hydrogen and its compounds
- The s Block Elements
- P Block Elements (Group 13 and 14)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry- Some basic techniques and principles
- Solid State
- Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles of Metallurgy
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- F and D Block elements
- coordination compounds