APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022, APSSB CGL online recruitment 2022, here we are providing the complete information about the APSSB recruitment 2023, download the official notification for the recruitment 2023. UDC exam date notification online application form, Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board UDC online recruitment 2022.
APSSB UDC online recruitment 2022 APSSB Arunachal Pradesh Combined Graduate Level recruitment 2022 notification, online registration form, how to apply, notification download, admit card, exam date, interview date, result, merit list, selection criteria and many more.
Online Recruitment Details
APSSB has invited online application form available to fill 52 posts of UDC (Upper Division Clerk) Junior Inspector/Auditor of Cooperative Societies Under Combined Graduate Level (CGL) official notification 2022. Eligible applicants can apply from 20th July 2022 till date 16th August 2022. The date scheduled provided below please check.
Important Details of APSSB recruitment 2022
- Post Name: Upper Division Clerk (UDC) & Junior Inspector/Auditor
- Total Posts: 52 posts
- Selection Process: Written test/Skill Test
- Online application form window open: 20th July 2022
- Online application form window close: 16th August 2022
- Tentative written exam date: 18th September 2022
- Tentative Skill Test date: 16th October 2022
- Total APSSB CGL Posts details
- UDC (District Establishment): 12 posts
- UDC: 32 posts
- Junior Inspector/Auditor: 08 posts
- Total vacancies: 52 posts
Educational Qualification of APSSB CGL
1). Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
2). Minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer Application Form a recognized board/Institution duly recognized by Arunachal Pradesh Council for Technical Education/AICTE.
3). For Junior Inspector/Auditor of Cooperative Societies (JICS/JACS)- Degree in Arts or Commerce or Science from a recognized university.
- Age between 18 to 32 years as on 16th August 2022
- APST: Relaxable upto 05 years
- PWD: 10 years Upper Age Relaxation for PWD (15 years for APST)
- Level-5 (Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300)
- Based on written test & Skill Test
Application Fee Criteria
A Non-refundable fee of Rs. 150 for APST applicants and Rs.200 for General applicants (To be paid online only. Applicants with disabilities (PWD) are exempted from paying the fees.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to apply online through the official portal- apssb.nic.in. applicants can follow the given steps to online apply. After visited to the official portal you can go to the Apply tab on the top of the portal. Find Combine Graduate Level examination 2022 heading. Click on apply link.
Centers for examination Under APSSB CGL 2022
A applicants has to give option for three centers in Order of Priority. The centers for examination are as following-
If you have any query about the APSSB recruitment 2022. Please leave a comment in the comment section below our team tries to resolve your query as soon as possible.