AP EdCET 2020: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education manages AP EdCET to offer admission to the regular B. Ed program every year. The test conducted at the state level to fill 2 years B.Ed regular seats in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates will be provided admission in different government and private colleges must apply before the last date of application. Candidate should follow the eligibility criteria of the educational institutes of Andhra Pradesh to appear for this test. Check here all the important information related to AP EdCET 2020 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, application fee, Admit card and exam pattern, etc.
AP EdCET 2020 Updates – Released
- The application forms of AP EdCET 2020 has been released. Click Here to pay the fee and apply online.
- The candidates who’ve paid the application fee can Click Here to apply further.
AP EdCET 2020 Important Dates
|Release of Notification||13th March 2020|
|Submission of Online application forms starts from||14th March 2020|
|Online applications without late fee end on||24th April 2020|
|Online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/- ends on||27th April 2020|
|Correction in the online application data||28th to 30th April 2020|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets||04th May 2020|
|Date of the Examination||09th May 2020|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||17th May 2020|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||20th May 2020|
|Declaration of Results||27th May 2020|
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must follow the local/Non-local status as stated in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Passed/appearing the graduation level B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./ B.C.A./B.B.M. to apply for this exam.
- Candidates are required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
- A minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) either in the Bachelor’s Degre or in the Postgraduate Degree in relevant subject or 5 years integrated course in the relevant subject or the methodology is required.
- Candidates passed B.E / B.Tech with Mathematics, Physics can also apply for the course.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 19 years.
For the choice of the subject under Part C
- Physical Sciences: B.Sc with physics, chemistry or allied material science under Part – II or BCA candidates with Physical science at intermediate level as group subject
- Mathematics: BA / B.Sc with mathematics as one of the group subjects or BCA candidates with maths at the intermediate level. The candidates who have done B.Tech with maths and physics can also apply
- Biological Sciences: B.Sc / B.Sc (Home Science) with botany and zoology or allied life sciences – Part-II group subjects or BCA. The candidates with biological science at intermediate level as group subjects can also apply
- English: B.A Special English or M.A. English.
- Social Studies: B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. or B.C.A. Also, the candidates must have social science as one of the subjects at the intermediate level.
AP EdCET 2020 Application Form
The mode of Application for the AP EdCET is online. Visit the official website for the application and create the profile by using a valid email id. here, you must provide personal details. In the next step, the applicant must provide educational details such as passed examinations and obtained marks. Now, in the next step candidate must upload scanned images of signature, photographs, left thumb impression in the given format. The next step asks to fill the category of applicants. Fill the category from which you belong to. Enter no, if you do not belong to the reserved category. The next step is for the payment of the fee. Submit the information after payment. Take the printout of the confirmation page and of payment slip for the future references. There is no need to send hard copy of application form.
- The application fee for AP EdCET is Rs.600 and this amount is non-refundable.
- The application fee for the candidates of the reserved category is Rs.400.
- Candidates can pay the application fee by online mode like debit card/credit card/net banking.
Check Here: TS EdCET 2020
- The exam will be of objective nature having multiple-choice questions.
- There will be three different sections in the examination.
- The mode of examination is offline.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There will be a total of 150 questions.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
|Part||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|B||General Knowledge + Teaching Aptitude||15 + 10||25|
AP EdCET 2020 Admit Card
Applicants can download admit card from the official website of the authority. Applicants can download admit cards by using application number and Date of birth. It is a must to carry admit on the day of examination. No student will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card. Admit card will carry I formation like name, roll number, date, and venue of examination.
AP EdCET 2020 Result
- The result of the AP EdCET 2020 Common Entrance test will be available on the official website of the university.
- Candidate can check their result by entering roll no. and Date of Birth.
- Candidate can expect results after one month of examination.
- Successful candidates have to appear for the counselling on the scheduled date at the asked location.
- Candidate must take the printout of the result for the counselling process.
- The result will be strictly based on performance in the Entrance Test.
AP EdCET 2020 Counselling Process
- After releasing the result candidate must reach the counselling center at the asked time.
- The venue of counselling will be available on the website.
- Applicants would be invited to attend the counselling process based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants must carry original documents on the day of Counselling, list of required documents is given below:
Candidates can pay the application fee by online mode like debit card/credit card/net banking.
Documents Required for Counselling
- Photocopy of Bachelor degree with Original
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- AP EdCET result
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Admit card
Important Books for AP EdCET 2020
- General Knowledge Lucent
- General Knowledge 2020 by Arihant
- Quantitative Aptitude R.S Aggarwal
- Objective General English R.S Aggarwal
- Practice Papers- General Paper 1 (Teaching and Research Aptitude) Gurukul Books
AP EdCET official website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/