UPTU Application Form 2019: To offer admission to 1st year of B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Arch/BHMCT/ BFA/ BFAD/ MCA/ MBA/MAM courses, Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University releases UPTU Application Form 2019 every year. Aspirants must submit the Application Form before the due date, those who are eligible for the test. Candidates can get detailed information about UPTU Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
UPTU Application form 2019
UPTU Online application link will be provided here.
UPSEE 2019 Important Dates
|Online application form will be released from||Forth week of January 2019|
|Online application form ends on||Last week of March 2019|
|Last date for the fee payment||First week of April 2019|
|Opening of Correction window||Forth week of March 2019|
|Admit card will be released on||Third week of April 2019|
|Entrance exam for UG Courses on||Last week of April 2019|
|Entrance exam for PG Courses on||First week of May 2019|
|Answer key will be released on||Last week of April 2019|
|Objection about answer key submission up to||First week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2019|
|Starting of Counseling||Forth week of June 2019|
UPTU Application Form 2019
Candidates should read the information brochure before filling the application form. The applicants who want to apply for the UPSEE 2019. The online application form will be issued from the website. The application form will not be available through offline mode.
Steps to fill UPTU Application Form 2019
- Got to the official website to fill the application form.
- Click on the respective course link you are applying for.
- Click on “Apply” and follow the instructions and read all the given instructions carefully.
- Click on “Click here to proceed”.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill all the required details like personal, qualifying exam, address, etc in the application form.
- The system will generate an application number for future login.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature as per the given specifications.
- Next, you’ll need to pay the application fee.
- Select the payment mode and pay the application fee through credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.
- Candidates can pay the examination fee through online mode using the Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- The application fee is Rs 1300/-, for candidates from Male/Transgender of general and OBC category.
- The application fee is Rs 650/-, in case of Female / Physically Handicapped applicants of all categories and SC/ST candidates.
- Indian Citizens/ Kashmiri Migrants/ NRI candidates are eligible to apply.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- There is no provision on age limit.
- B.Tech/ B. Arch/B. Pharma/ BHMCT/ BFA/ BFAD: Applicant should have passed 10+2 level or equivalent qualification with some mandatory subject and any one of the required subject.
- MCA: Should possess a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification with no less than 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates from SC/ST category). Moreover, the applicant should have studied Mathematics at 12th level or Graduation level.
- B.Pharm (2nd Year): Should hold a diploma in Pharmacy
- MCA (2nd Year): Should possess BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) degree.
- B.Tech (2nd Year): A Diploma holder and B.Sc. graduate with Mathematics as one of the subject at 12th can apply
- MBA: Should possess Bachelor Degree or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST category).
- MAM: Applicants must have done 10+2 level or equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks without grace marks (40% marks for candidates from SC/ST category) in aggregate.
UPTU Application Form 2019: Important Points
- Without a valid admit card, no candidates will not be allowed to write in the examination.
- On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the exam, the authority will prepare a separate rank list for each course.
- Candidates will be able to get the answer key through online mode.
- The answer key is released separately for all the courses.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official portal of the university to know more about the counselling procedure, counselling venue, and schedule.
- It is expected that AKTU/UPTU syllabus will be similar to the previous year.
- The syllabus for all the papers will be provided soon.