SSC SI CAPF Admit Card 2019: Details and Steps to Download
The SSC SI CAPF Admit Card 2019 acts as entry ticket into the exam center. Applicants of SSC SI CAPF Exam will be eagerly waiting for the SSC SI CAPF Admit Card 2019. Without the admit card no candidates will be allowed to write the exam. Candidates are suggested to download the Hall Ticket as soon as the notification is out on the official website. To download the SSC SI CAPF Admit Card 2019 candidates must enter the registration number and date of birth on the call letter tab.
SSC SI CAPF Admit Card 2019 Important Dates
|Release of SI CAPF Paper-1 Admit card||April 2019|
|SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam||May 2019|
|SI CAPF Paper-1 Result||June 2019|
|PET, PST & Medical Test||May 2019|
SSC SI CAPF Admit Card 2019 Details
- Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC SI CAPF Admit Card 2019 on its official website.
- Candidates will be waiting for @ for the paper-1 exam and paper-2 exam.
- Only after completion of Physical Endurance Test (PET)/PST and Medical Test, the Staff Selection Commission will issue Admit card of Paper-2.
- Applicants can download the Admit Card online on the official website.
- Admit Card is the mandatory document which is to be carried on the day of exam to the exam center which is allotted.
Steps to download SSC SI CAPF Admit Card 2019
- Enter the official website as ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the “Admit Card” Tab in the Top header menu.
- Select your region from the list of regions displayed on the screen.
- Click on the link to the appropriate region in the rightmost column.
- Enter the details like Roll Number and Registration Number for logging into the portal.
- The Admit Card will provide details regarding examination Venue and Time of the Examination.
- Take a printout of the Admit Card and preserve it for further usage.
Documents required along with SSC SI CAPF Admit Card 2019
- 3 passport sized photographs
- Photo Identity proof such as Voter’s ID, Driving License, ID card issued by government agencies, passport and Aadhar Card.
SSC Regions with States
|Name of the Region||Website|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||http://www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in/|
|Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region||http://www.sscmpr.org/|
Study according to the syllabus and exam pattern given below.
For Paper I
- The examination will take place in online modes with 2 papers such as Paper I and Paper II
- Paper I will be of duration of 2 hours
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Max. Marks|
|A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|B||General Knowledge and
For Paper II
- Paper II consisted of sections such as- English Language & Comprehension.
- Paper II consisted of 200 questions for 200 marks with 2 hours duration
- 1/4th marks will be deducted in both paper I & II, for every incorrect answer.
- Both the papers I & II consisted of Multiple Choice Questions type.
SSC SI CAPF Admit Card 2019: Important Tips
- Along with the SSC SI CAPF Admit Card candidates must carry one original identity proof such as Driving Licence, Voter ID card, and Adhar Card etc.
- On the day of exam, candidates should bring 3 passport size colour photographs.
- Mobile phone and all other communication accessories & device are prohibited within the premises of examination centre.