SSC JE Admit Card 2019: Details and Steps to Download
The Examination authority of Staff Selection Commission will release SSC JE Admit Card 2019 before 7 to 10 days of the exam on the official site that is ssc.nic.in. Many candidates want to fill the SSC JE online form and after that, they will try to download SSC JE Admit Card 2019. Candidates who will fill the application form will be able to download SSC JE Admit Card 2019 region wise. Candidate must have to use their registration number and DOB to download their hall ticket. Candidates who are preparing for SSC JE Exam they must check SSC JE Exam Study Plan and Strategy.
SSC JE Admit Card 2019 Important Dates
|E-Admit Card for Paper 1||November 2019|
|Exam Date for Paper 1||December 2019|
|E-Admit Card for Paper 2||January 2020|
|Exam Date for Paper 2||January 2020|
SSC JE Admit Card 2019
All the candidates are informed that a large number of Application have been applied for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment. Now this time all the candidates are eagerly waiting their SSC JE Admit Card 2019 because the Application Process has been successfully completed. All those appliers need to keep patience, we know that all are waiting for the SSC JE Admit Card 2019 so please more patience and download their SSC JE Admit Card 2019 here on this page after publish.
Steps to download SSC JE admit card 2019
- Enter the official website as ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the “Admit Card” Tab in the Top header menu.
- Select your region from the list of regions displayed on the screen.
- Click on the link to the appropriate region in the rightmost column.
- Enter the details like Roll Number and Registration Number for logging into the portal.
- The Admit Card will provide details regarding examination Venue and Time of the Examination.
- Take a printout of the Admit Card and preserve it for further usage.
Documents required along with SSC JE Admit Card 2019
3 passport sized photographs and a photo Identity proof such as Voter’s ID, Driving License, ID card issued by government agencies, passport and Aadhar Card.
SSC Regions with States
- Central Region: Bihar and Uttar Pradesh
- Eastern Region: Andaman & Nicobar Island, Jharkhand, Orrisa, Sikkim and West Bengal,
- KKR region: Kerala and Karnataka
- MP Sub-Region: Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh
- North Region: Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand
- North Eastern Region: Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Mizoram and Tripura
- North Western Sub-Region: Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Punjab
- Southern Region: Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery and Tamilnadu
- Western Region: Gujrat, Goa and Maharashtra
- Mode of Examination will be Computer Based Test
- Negative marking will be applicable in this exam.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration & Timings|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours
Morning shift [10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon]
Afternoon Shift [2.00 PM to 4.00 PM]
|General Engineering: Part A- Civil & Structural Or Part-B Electrical Or Part-C Mechanical||100|
Marking Scheme for Paper I
|Specifications||SSC JE marking scheme|
|For correct answer||1 marks|
|For wrong answers||0.25 marks|
|Total score out of 200||Number of correct answers x 1 – number of incorrect answer x 0.25|
- Paper-II will be Conventional Type
- Applicants will be required to choose from 3 subjects- Civil, Mechanical and Electrical.
|Subjects||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Engineering: Part A- Civil & Structural Or Part-B Electrical Or Part-C Mechanical||300||3 hours|