SSC CGL Admit Card 2019: Details and Steps to Download
The Commission will release the admit card for the SSC CGL Tier-1 examination and also for the CGL Tier-2 examination. All Aspirants will be searching for admit card who apply for SSC CGL before the last date. SSC will release tier-1 exam admit card first. The Commission will issue SSC CGL Admit Card Tier-2 to only those candidates who qualify the CGL Tier-1 exam. You can download your SSC CGL Admit Card 2019 from the official respective website of SSC. You can download admit card from the link provided below.
SSC CGL 2019 Important Dates
|Admit Card||May, 2019|
|Tier-I Examination||June, 2019|
|Admit Card for Tier-II Exam||August, 2019|
|Tier-II Examination||September, 2019|
SSC CGL 2019 Admit Card
- The Commission will release Admit Card Tier-1 exam 2019 as well as Admit Card Tier-2 exam.
- You have to download the admit card through online mode and will not be sent by the mail post.
- If you are facing problem to download your admit card you must immediately contact the concerned official/sub-regional office of the commission.
- SSC CGL Admit Card 2019 will contain vital information such as candidate name, exam name, exam centre address, exam code, date and time of the exam, category, Photo, etc.
Steps to Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Select the admit card tab and get redirected to your region.
- Then choose SSC CGL Admit Card 2019 and click on it
- Fill the details in the page like name of the candidate and registration no.
- Click on the submit button
- Your admit card will be appear on the screen
- Save the admit card for future use.
Regions for SSC CGL 2019
- Central Region: Bihar and Uttar Pradesh
- Eastern Region: Andaman & Nicobar Island, Jharkhand, Orrisa, Sikkim and West Bengal,
- KKR region: Kerala and Karnataka
- MP Sub-Region: Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh
- North Region: Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand
- North Eastern Region: Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Mizoram and Tripura
- North Western Sub-Region: Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Punjab
- Southern Region: Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery and Tamilnadu
- Western Region: Gujrat, Goa and Maharashtra
Contents of SSC CGL Admit Card 2019
Name of the candidate, Roll number, Photograph of the candidate, Password, Application number, Exam time, Post applied for, Exam venue, Space for pasting the passport sized colour photograph, Space for signature and thumb impression, Exam date, Space for signature of the invigilator, Some general instructions for the exam
ID Proof for Exam required can be
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- Identity Card issued by College/university
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Tax PAN Card
|Jalpaiguri||Amravati||Guwahati (Dispur)||Srinagar (J&K)|
- It will be 1-hour long examination with a total of 200 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1/2 (0.50) marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Section Name||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
- A deduction of ¼ marks is made in the case of Paper II for wrong answers, while it is ½ marks in case of Paper I.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper-I: Quantitative Ability||100||200|
|Paper-II: English Language and Comprehension||200||200|
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper III: Statistics||100||200|
|Paper IV: General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200|
- The tier III exam will be a 1-hour long descriptive test.
- It will be done in Pen/paper mode.
- Candidates who successfully clear Tier I and Tier II can appear for Tier III.
- Candidate will be asked to write an Essay or letter or Precise in English or Hindi.
Tier-IV (Only for the post of Tax Assistant)
- The exam is also called Data Entry Skill Test (DEST).
- It will be a computer proficiency test wherein the candidates will be tested for typing speed.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2019: Important Tips
- Mobile phone and all other electronics communication accessories are prohibited within the premises of examination centers.
- You must carry one original Identity Proof such as Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID Card, etc on the day of examination.