NEET Application Form 2018 will be released soon. NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) is organized at the national level exam organized by CBSE board which offers admission in various medical colleges across India. Interested candidates can apply for NEET 2018 examination prior last date of application. Application form will be released via online mode which will be made available in the 1st week of Dec 2017 till last week of December 2018.This article will give you the complete description regarding NEET Application Form 2018. Check all the info about NEET Application Form 2018 below.
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)
NEET Application Form 2018: Important Dates
|Availability of Application||1st week of December, 2017|
|Deadline to submit application(without late fee)||Last week of December, 2017|
|Deadline to submit application(with late fee)||Last week of January, 2018|
|Receipt of Confirmation page in CBSE||2nd week of January, 2018|
|Receipt of Confirmation page in CBSE(with late fee)||1st week of February, 2018|
|Issue of Admit card||1st week of April, 2018|
|NEET 2018 Exam Date||1st week of May, 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June, 2018|
|Counselling starts from||After result announcement|
NEET Application Form 2018
- Mode of applying would be both online aswell as offline mode, if applying through online mode than candidates has to register themselves through online mode on the official site.
- NEET Application Form 2017 will be released from the 1st week of December, 2017 .While filling Application form, candidates have to enter their personal, academic and address details.
- Before putting forward their step towards filling application form, applicants were advised to check the eligibility criteria and read the instructions carefully.
- Once completion of the Application form, candidates have to send the confirmation page along with the required documents on to the below given address:
The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110092
- For General/OBC candidates: Registration fee amounts to Rs-1000/-(Rs-2000/- with the late fee).
- For SC/ST/PwD category candidates: Its amounts to Rs-550/-. (Rs-1550/- with the late fee).
- Mode of payment would be through DR/CR card/Offline mode applicable
- Payment can be made both via online as well as through offline mode
Reservation for CBSE NEET is defined by MHRD on behalf of the Government of India. As per the previous year trends, candidates belonging to OBC avails the maximum reservation in NEET 2017 of 27%. Listed below are the standards set for the exam:
Result of NEET 2018 for Under Graduate is applicable for taking admission in:
- Medical (MBBS): 4 ½ years programme with 1 year of mandatory rotating training
- Dental (BDS): 4 years of programme with 1 year of mandatory rotating training
Reservation of seats in NEET is done on two bases:
- All India Quota: 85% seats will be reserved in a Government college of a particular state are reserved for candidates bearing the state domicile. And the remaining 15% seats in the college are filled by All India Quota.
- Reservation on the basis of category: Reservation will be done on the basis of different category of students based on the guidelines prepared by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
|Scheduled Caste candidates||15%|
- Candidates should be of Indian National.
- Applicants must have completed the age of 17 as on before 31st December, 2018.
- The upper age limit is 25yrs (for general) and 30yrs (for reserved candidates).
- Candidates must hold MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- One year of Internship is required which have to be completed prior 31st March, 2018.
- Applicants who did their MBBS degree from AP, Telangana, J & K will not be entitled for 50% All India Quota Seats.
NEET Application Form 2018: Procedure to Apply
- First and the foremost step is that the students need to generate their profile on the official portal by entering their name, mother’s name and father’s name, gender, email, After registration, candidates can proceed to fill the application form.
- Fill the online Application form by entering your personal, educational & choose the examination centre etc.
- Review your form and enter the OTP no. which has been sent to the registered mobile number and submit it
- Next step is to upload the scanned images (photograph, signature, finger print, photo ID, MCI/SMI & other documents in the specified format).
- Remit Application Fee via DR/CR card/Net Banking/E-Challan.
- Through E-Challan payment can be done by depositing fees in Syndicate Bank, HDFC Bank or ICICI Bank by taking a printout of the confirmation page for future references.
After the results declaration of NEET 2018 cut off will be released. Candidates will have to participate in NEET 2017 Counselling session which will be conducted via online mode. To participate in NEET 2018 Counselling, candidate has to register themselves. The process will be conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Sciences. Only qualified candidates will be entitled to register for counselling by following the steps given below:
- Candidates have to enter the details for registration process viz. name, roll number, date of birth, mobile number and email address.
- Login ID & password on the registered mobile number & email ID will be generated after successful registration.
- For further processes, candidates have to login with their login credentials which is generated after registration.
Choice Filling & Locking
Candidates have to choose the Medical/Dental programme & colleges and lock the choices after selection.
- After few days of the counselling process, candidate will receive a SMS or email related to the allotted programme and college.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidate on the basis of score secured in the NEET 2018 exam.
Reporting the Allotted College
- After result declaration, qualified candidates have to report to the allotted college and confirm their seat by remitted course fee.
- In case, candidate become absent on the day, his/her seat will be passed on to the next candidate.
NEET Application Form 2018: Important Points
- NEET will be held once in a year.
- For General/OBC candidates the registration fee amounts to is Rs. 1000/- and for SC/ST/PWD categories, it is Rs. 550/-.
- Mode of payment would be done through debit/credit card/net banking/e-challan.
- Candidates can edit the data after login back to the website. Candidates can select the “Edit Profile” to make changes in personal & educational details
- Once the exam is scheduled, it will not be eligible to change it further. Candidates will not be allowed to change exam venue, exam date and exam time after form submission.
- NEET 2018 Exam will be schedule on 1st week of May,2018.