NEET Admit Card 2018 will be issued only to the registered candidates. In order to gain admit card only one mode is applicable which is only via online mode. NEET is monitored by CBSE which is organizes for the purpose of getting admission in dental & medical programme. Admit card is the mandatory document, which have to be carried along on the examination date otherwise they will not be able to appear for the examination. The examination of NEET 2018 is schedule to be conducted in the month of May, 2018.
As per the anticipation, NEET Admit Card 2018 will be issued only to the eligible and registered candidates via online mode. There is no procedure of sending admit card via post. If candidate found any mistake in the admit card they can immediately contact the concerned authority. Admit card will be released in the month of May, 2018 which has to be downloaded from the official site by following step one by one. For more details read the article mentioned below.
NEET Admit Card 2018: Important Dates
|Issue of the Admit card||April 2018|
|Exam Date of NEET 2018||May 2018|
|Result will be announced on||June 2018|
|NEET 2018 counselling will be held on||June 2018|
Admit Card Details
- Admit card is the compulsory document which is required during examination time. Only eligible candidates will be issued NEET Admit Card 2018.
- Admit card will be issued to the eligible candidates in the month of April, 2018 as tentatively.
- Admit card will be available via online mode on to the official site which has to be downloaded by entering the login credentials.
- Candidates are requested to download their Hall Ticket prior due dates.
- Admit card contains all the details related to the candidate: date, timings, venue of the examination, important instructions which have to be followed during examination hall.
- In case of any discrepancies in the NEET Admit Card 2018, candidates can freely concerned the authorized authority
- Without admit card the examiner will not permit the candidate to sit in the examination hall and appear for the examination.
NEET Admit Card 2018: Contents
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Date & timings
- Venue with the complete address of the examination
- Instructions to be followed in the examination etc.
Procedure of downloading Admit Card
- Assess the official site and register yourselves via online mode.
- Search for the link download NEET Admit Card 2018 & Click on it.
- Enter the Registration no, Password, DOB and further required details.
- Click on Submit button.
- Admit Card will display on the screen.
- Check whether all details mentioned in the admit card is correct or not.
- Save and download it.
- Take the print out in A4 sheet & keep it safely for future reference
- In case candidates found any errors/discrepancies in the admit card, candidate can contact the concerned authority.
- If candidate unable to download the admit card concerned the helpline mentioned below:
Candidate Helpline: 0124-67717001800 or 11 1700 (Toll Free)
(Monday to Friday: 0930 Hrs to 1730 Hrs)
What to do after downloading NEET Admit Card 2018
- Print the Admit Card in A4 sheet and affix a recent passport size photograph on specified space.
- The photograph should be of 35 x 45 mm printed on a high quality paper, with 600 dpi resolution.
- Photograph should not be blurring and it should be taken in very light or white background.
- Photograph must not have any kind of scratches and stains on it. There should be no shadow/ reflection /red eye in it.
- At the bottom of photo a caption indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph must be there.
Documents required to carry along with the NEET Admit Card 2018
- Copy of the Admit card on A4 size sheet with a photograph affix on it.
- Any one of the following for Identification
Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
PAN Card etc.
- Admit card will be issued via online mode only.
- Admit card will be released in the 3rd week of April, 2018(tentatively).
- Candidates were suggested to download the admit card prior due dates.
- Details regarding the candidate will be mentioned in the Admit card
- Mandatory document to carry on the examination date.
- Slot and allotted centre will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Without admit card the invigilator will not permit to appear for the examination.
- Bring one identity proof along the admit card on the examination date.
- Keep the admit card safely till the time of admission procedure.