NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria is required to be fullfill by the candidates. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2018) is organized at the national level which is the medical entrance Examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) with the motive of scrutinizing the candidates for admission to the MBBS/BDS seats in India. Through this entrance, candidates can get admissions in various government/private colleges accept AIIMS & JIPMER. NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria is the norms & conditions which have to fulfil by the applicants in order to gain admissions is various colleges/university. Candidates were suggested prior filling NEET 2018 Application form, they must read the NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria carefully.
NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria: Details
- Must be the citizen of India.
- OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) will also be eligible to apply for this entrance.
- Applicants must not be less than 18yrs and the upper age limit would be 25yrs.
- Candidates who falls in the category of reserved category for them the upper age limit is 30yrs.
- Intermediate degree is must form the recognized board with these subjects: PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology) or PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) along with English.
- Candidates must secure 50% marks (General candidates) and 40% (Reserved candidates) in 12th
Seats will be reserved in such a manner depending on the category:
- OBC–Non-creamy Layer – 27%
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 15 %
- Schedule Tribe (ST) – 7.5 %
- Physically Handicapped (PH)- 3%
NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria for Admit Card
- Admit card is the mandatory document which is necessary for the candidate during examination time. Only eligible candidates will be issued NEET 2018 Admit card.
- Admit card will be issued to the eligible candidates in the month of April, 2018 as tentatively.
- Admit card will be available via online mode on to the official site which has to be downloaded by entering the login credentials.
- Candidates are requested to download their Hall Ticket prior due dates.
- Admit card contains all the details related to the candidate: date, timings, venue of the examination, important instructions which have to be followed during examination hall.
- Without admit card the examiner will not permit the candidate to sit in the examination hall and appear for the examination.
- Candidates can access this website which is the gateway to receive the admit card: www.aipmt.nic.in
How to download NEET 2018 Admit Card
- Visit the official portal.
- Search for the link download NEET 2018 Admit card & Click on it.
- Enter the Registration ID, Password and other required details.
- Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check whether all details mentioned in the admit card is correct or not.
- Save and download it.
- Take the print out & keep it safely for future reference.
Only eligible candidates will appear for the counselling session. After qualifying NEET 2018, it is compulsory for the qualified candidates to participate in the counselling session. In order to participate in NEET 2018 Counselling, candidate has to register themselves. Therefore counselling involves three steps which are mentioned below:
- Candidates have to enter the registration details – name, roll number, DOB, mobile number and email address etc.
- After successful registration, Login ID & password will be generated.
- With the help of Login ID & Password candidates can proceed further.
Choice Filling & Locking
Choose the Institute/college and also the programme and lock the choices after selection.
Allotment of Seat
- Seat Allotment process is schedule in three rounds.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of their ranks occupied by the candidate in NEET PG and also the choices filled during online registration for counselling process.
- Certain centralized institutes may organize their own counselling procedure.