IBPS RRB Eligibility criteria should be considered while filling up the online form. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks in 1984. It is an autonomous agency in India started in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). IBPS announces every year positions in clerical, PO and SO posts in nationalized banks, State Bank and RRBs. Check the IBPS RRB Eligibility criteria in this article.
IBPS will release the notification for the recruitment of RRB in the public sector bank. The exam will take place in two phases. The IBPS RRB Eligibility criteria will be same for both phases. The two phases will be Preliminary and Main Examination. The application form of IBPS RRB 2018 will be released online. Eligible applicants need to fill the application form via online mode, who wants to get appointed in IBPS RRB in public sector banks so it is required to check the IBPS RRB Eligibility criteria before filling form.
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Min 18 years and Max 28 years
- For Officer Scale-1: Min 18 years and Max 30 years
- For Officer Scale-2 (General Banking Officer and Specialist Officer): Min 21 years and Max 32 years
- For Officer Scale-3: Min 21 years and Max 40 years
The relevant age relaxation would be given according to the category as
- 2 Other Backward Classes – 3 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 years
- Persons With Disability – 10 years
The general education required for IBPS RRB is Bachelor’s degree required in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent. The qualification required according to the post is explained as follows:
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officer Scale-1:
- Bachelor’s degree required in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.
For Officer Scale-2 and Scale-3:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (in Electronics & Communication or Computer Science or Information Technology for SO) from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent.
Some of the post required experience so it’s essential to check the experience details before applying the form. The experience required according to the post is as:
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): No Experience Required
- For Officer Scale-1: No Experience Required
- For Officer Scale-2 (General Banking Officer): 2 years as an officer in a bank or financial institution.
- For Officer Scale-2 (Specialist Officer): 1yr of relevant experience.
- For Officer Scale-3: Minimum 5 years experience as an officer in a bank or financial institutions.
IBPS RRB 2018 Salary Details
|Post||In Hand Salary|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 15,000 – 19,000|
|Officer Scale – 1||Rs. 29,000 – 33,000|
|Officer Scale – 2||Rs. 33,000 – 39,000|
|Officer Scale – 3||Rs. 38,000 – 44,000|
IBPS RRB Cut Off 2018
- The RRB cut off will be set and declared by IBPS.
- Candidates need to obtain minimum required marks in the RRB written exam in order to get shortlisted for the final round of recruitment process.
- Candidates are required to obtaining a minimum score in the each section as well as the overall in written exam.