IBPS RRB Admit Card will be issued before each stage like Preexam training, Exam and interview. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks in 1984. It is an autonomous agency in India started in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). IBPS announces every year positions in clerical, PO and SO posts in nationalized banks, State Bank and RRBs.
IBPS will release the notification for the recruitment of RRB in the public sector bank. The exam will take place in two phases. The two phases will be Preliminary and Main Examination. The application form of IBPS RRB 2018 will be released online. Eligible applicants need to fill the application form via online mode, who wants to get appointed in IBPS RRB in public sector banks. Check the procedure to download IBPS RRB Admit Card below.
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2018 Important Dates
|Pre- Exam Training Admit Card for Officer Scale-I||Aug 2018|
|Pre- Exam Training Admit Card for Office Assistant||Aug 2018|
|Call letters can be downloaded for online exam||Aug 2018|
|Interview call letters||Nov 2018|
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2018
- Admit card will be available at IBPS official website.
- IBPS will issue RRB admit card for officer scale-1, 2, 3 and office assistant (multipurpose).
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination centre without the valid admit card.
- Candidates need to download their admit card online only.
Steps to Download IBPS RRB Admit Card Online
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “CWE RRBs”
- Look for the link of relevant exam
- Select “Common Written Examination – Regional Rural Banks”
- To generate Online Admit card, enter required details like Roll No., D.O.B, Password.
- IBPS RRBs Admit Card will appear on device screen for Assistant / Officers.
- Take Print out of hard Copy of IBPS RRB Admit Card
- Bring the IBPS RRB Admit Card to the Exam Center it is compulsory.