Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks in 1984. It is an autonomous agency in India started in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). IBPS announces every year positions in clerical, PO and SO posts in nationalized banks, State Bank and RRBs.
IBPS will release the notification for the recruitment of RRB in the public sector bank. The exam will take place in two phases. The two phases will be Preliminary and Main Examination. The application form of IBPS RRB 2018 will be released online. Eligible applicants need to fill the application form via online mode, who wants to get appointed in IBPS RRB in public sector banks.
IBPS RRB 2018 Important Dates
|Online registration process starts||July 2018|
|Fee payment||July 2018|
|Pre- Exam Training Admit Card for Officer Scale-I||Aug 2018|
|Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale –I Date||Aug 2018|
|Pre- Exam Training Admit Card for Office Assistant||Aug 2018|
|Pre-Exam Training Exam Date for Office Assistant||Aug to Sept 2018|
|Call letters can be downloaded for online exam||Aug 2018|
|Online Exam||Sept 2018|
|Interview call letters||Nov 2018|
|Interview process starts on||Nov/Dec 2018|
|Date of Allotment (in Provisional mode)||Jan 2019|
IBPS RRB 2018 Salary Details
|Post||In Hand Salary|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 15,000 – 19,000|
|Officer Scale – 1||Rs. 29,000 – 33,000|
|Officer Scale – 2||Rs. 33,000 – 39,000|
|Officer Scale – 3||Rs. 38,000 – 44,000|
IBPS RRB 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Min 18 years and Max 28 years
- For Officer Scale-1: Min 18 years and Max 30 years
- For Officer Scale-2 (General Banking Officer): Min 21 years and Max 32 years
- For Officer Scale-2 (Specialist Officer): Min 21 years and Max 32 years
- For Officer Scale-3: Min 21 years and Max 40 years
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officer Scale-1:
- Bachelor’s degree required in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.
For Officer Scale-2 and Scale-3:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (in Electronics & Communication or Computer Science or Information Technology for SO) from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent.
- For Officer Scale-2 and Scale-3: 2 years as an officer in a bank or financial institution.
- For Officer Scale-2 (Specialist Officer): Some relevant experience.
- For Officer Scale-3: Minimum 5 years experience as an officer in a bank or financial institutions.
IBPS RRB 2018 Application Fee
- For General and OBC candidates is Rs. 600
- For SC, ST, PwD and Ex-S candidates is Rs. 100.
- Payment can be done via net banking or any credit/debit cards.
- Candidate can pay application fee thru online mode only.
IBPS RRB 2018 Selection Procedure
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officer Scale-1
- Preliminary Exam of 80 Marks (Objective Type)
- Main Exam 200 Marks (Objective Type)
- Interview (100 Marks) (for officer scale-1 only)
For Officer Scale-2 (General Banking Officer and Specialist Cadre) / Officer Scale-3
- Written Exam 200 Marks (Objective Type)
- Interview (100 Marks)
IBPS RRB 2018 Exam Pattern
For Preliminary Exam:
For Main Exam:
The interview will be conducted only for three post as:
- Officer Scale-1
- Officer Scale-2 (General Banking Officer) / Officer Scale- 3
- Officer Scale-2 (Specialist Cadre)
- The candidates will be called for interview round who qualify in the main examination.
- The interview will be of 100 marks.
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2018
- Admit card will be available at IBPS official website.
- IBPS will issue RRB admit card for officer scale-1, 2, 3 and office assistant (multipurpose).
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination centre without the valid admit card.
- Candidates need to download their admit card online only.
IBPS RRB Result 2018
- IBPS will publish the list of the candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview round.
- The IBPS RRB written exam result will be announced at official website of IBPS.
- After the interview round, final result will be released.
IBPS RRB Cut Off 2018
- The RRB cut off will be set and declared by IBPS.
- Candidates need to obtain minimum required marks in the RRB written exam in order to get shortlisted for the final round of recruitment process.
- Candidates are required to obtaining a minimum score in the each section as well as the overall in written exam.