SSC MTS Admit Card 2019: Details and Steps to Download
Staff Selection Commission is the administering body for Multi-Tasking Staff examination. All the eligible candidates need to download their admit card from the official website of SSC those who have successfully filled in their application form for SSC MTS 2018 Exams. Admit card will be released by the board 10-15 days before the exam. Candidates must know that SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 is the most important document without which they will not be allowed to sit in the examination. This admits card is available only on the official website of SSC. The board will not be sending the SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 in person to any candidate through a post, email, or fax.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2019: Important Dates
|Admit card for Paper-I Exam||Feb 2019|
|Paper-I Exam||April -May 2019|
|Paper-I Exam Result||April 2019|
|Paper-II Exam||May 2019|
|Final Result||June 2019|
SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
The SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded from the website of the concerned Regional/Sub-Regional Office of the Commission. All are advised strictly to read the instructions printed on the Call Letter. Every candidate has to carry their original SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 print at a time of attending the examination.
Steps to download SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
- Candidates must visit the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Look for the link mentioning “Status of Candidates of Multi Tasking (Non Technical)”.
- After this, they will be directed to a new page.
- Enter few details like their DOB, their Registration details etc.
- On entering these details they are required to click on submit button.
- Finally, they will be redirected to a page where they can download their admit card.
- Candidates must print this admit card for exam purpose.
- Keep a copy of admit card for further use.
Details on Admit Card
Date of SSC MTS Exam, Timings if the exam, Roll No, Exam Venue, Shift of the test, Photo & Signature etc.
- Paper I will be objective type.
|Part||Subject||Questions||Max. Marks||Duration||Duration for PH|
|A||General Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours||2 hours 40 Min|
- Paper II will be descriptive type.
- The candidates will have to write a short essay/letter in any language.
|Subject||Max. Marks||Duration||Duration for PH|
|Short Essay/Letter or any other language.||50||30 min||45 minutes|
SSC MTS Admit Card 2019: Important Points
- Examination admission letter must show all the correct details without any discrepancy or error.
- All the candidates must carefully note that all the details present in their hall ticket are correct and corresponds to them only.
- If any error is found they must consult the board conducting the exam.
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 is a mandate document in order to be eligible to appear in the exam.
- Any failure to generate admits card on the date of exam will not be excused.